1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198154271489 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by vectri, Nov 16, 2014.

1. vectri

vectri New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:46729345
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198154271489

Victim profile: 76561198053724418

What happened? Description:
    Saw his trade scam miles away. He had no rep and wanted a middleman. Defriended me, changed his name, took a long time to set up the group chat, and attempted to trade me. They contacted me after a game of CSGO to ask for my unusual tc / chapeu. There are alot of reports for him here evidentally, he's very active.​

Provide Evidence:
    My actual friend (Magikarp) is the chat farthest to the left. The group chat is the fake one. The fake one traded me, and it even gave me a notification he does this alot.​

Attached Files:

2. GovCon

GovCon New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:19059385
    The only thing there's evidence of here is a trade invite, could you provide a chat log and some more info?
  3. Lava

Lava Public Relations SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46187366
    Can you please provide screenshots of both Steam profiles, with the profile URL visible? We need proof of identity for impersonation.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  4. Lava

Lava Public Relations SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46187366
    Since no further information has been provided for quite some time, I'm going to go ahead and archive this report. If you are the reporter, feel free to re-submit your report with the requested evidence, and we will look at it. Be sure to re-upload all evidence previously provided, and provide a link to this thread.