1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Pending Report: 76561198154857942 - ([DOTA2] Dota2 Items)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by Trouble 2, Dec 17, 2014.

1. Trouble 2

Trouble 2 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:71624105
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Accomplice] Trading with marked scammers or hijackers
    Virtual item type involved: [DOTA2] Dota2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198154857942

Victim profile: 76561198103513938

What happened? Description:
    When I check my Dota2 Inventory, I found that so many my items got lost ,
    then i track who i trade with, then i found

" You traded with dwmrpabv80.

Mega-Kills: Clockwerk, Burden of the Exiled Ronin, Announcer: Storm Spirit, Helm of the Dark Wraith, Chronite Armor, Chronite Scepter, Chronite Bracers, Dragon Scale, Bulwark of the Rogue Knight, Hood of the Hierophant, Aqwanderer Carapace, Braids of the Radiant Protector, Vestments of the Exiled Ronin, Aqwanderer Crown, Wings of Retribution, Emerging Dragon, Emerging Dragon, Spirit Crusher, Toxic Siege Armored Saddle, Inscribed Mecha Boots of Travel Mk III, Hare Hunt Hat, Death Shadow Cape, Nightsilver Locks, Bonehunter Skullguard, Inscribed Sylvan Cascade, Inscribed Merry Wanderer's Brush, Song of the Wild Wind, Nightsilver Bow, Inscribed Fin King's Charm, Helm of the Silent Guardian, Carapace of Buki'vak the Corrupted, Blade of Eternal Reign, Grand Voulge of the Dragon Guard, Steel Wings of Apocalyptic Fire, Inscribed The Lightning Orchid, Inscribed Stryff the Owlion, Cape of the Frozen Feather, Corset of the Mortal Coil, Beautiful Haunting, Inscribed Fluttering Mortis, Shade of Anguish, Coronet of the Mortal Coil, Claddish Guard, Neptunian Sabre, Phoenix Helm of Prosperity, Headress of the Crescent Moon, Inscribed Skywrath Sentinel, Avon of the Crescent Moon, Gift of the Awakened, Staff of the Yuwipi, Back of the Master Weaver, Shoulders of the Arsenal Magus, Cape of the Arsenal Magus, Arsenal Forge, Totem of the Forest Hermit, Fan of Piercing Silence, Shard of Vengeance, Shard of Retribution, Auspicious Shroom Thing, Deep Warden's Prized Scimitar, Familiar of the Great Grey, Curse of the New Season, Flaming Scepter of Ancestral Luck, Araceae's Tribute Hair, Obsidian Blade Warhelm, Inscribed Muh Keen Gun, Fiery Ward of Eki Bukaw, Visage of Eki Bukaw, Bobusang's Tobacco Fix, Dagger of the Outcast, Caustic Rack, Vestments of the Ten Plagues Helm, Whip of the Subtle Demon, Elemental Ice Right Arm, Heavenly General Armor, Emerald Frenzy Spikes, Inscribed Red Mist Reaper's Scythe, Teeth of the Eternal Light, Spellbinder's Tattered Cloak, Defender's Armor, Nether Heart, Elemental Ice Head, Horned Visage of the Ravenous Fiend, Elemental Ice Left Arm, Death Mask of the Conquering Tyrant, Elemental Ice Body, Flower Staff of the Peace-Bringer, Auspicious Cap of the Fungal Lord, Vestments of the Ten Plagues Shoulders, Inscribed Baby Roshan, Epitaphic Bonds Armor, Inscribed Epitaphic Bonds Shoulders, The Dead Winter Soul, Treasure Key, Treasure Key, Genuine Dendi Doll, Genuine Pauldron Perch, Taunt: Shake Your Money Maker, Crystal Scavenger's Augmented Mace, Inscribed Crystal Scavenger's Galvanic Mining Headware, Shadow Spine, Breath of The Iron Drakken, Shoulders of the Arsenal Magus, Helmet of The Iron Drakken, Words of the Drunken Warlord, Crimson Guard of Prosperity, Elixir of Dragon's Breath, Spell Surveyor, Time-Mace of the Acolyte of Clasz "

I never trade with him and never be his friend.
    That so ridiculous, that makes me angry, i want my items back , please help me.​

Provide Evidence:
    [​IMG]

Attached Files: