1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Need More Info Report: 76561198155032000 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Previously Banned Reports' started by Cozmic x Pr3dator, Oct 23, 2014.

1. Cozmic x Pr3dator

Cozmic x Pr3dator New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:44647482
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Item Fraud] Quick-switch trade scam or attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198155032000

Victim profile: 76561198049560692

What happened? Description:
    (Long story sorry :/)
    So I'm doing the usual trader stuff, bumping my items on CSGO Lounge when I get a request from this guy named SillyJesse. I accept but was a bit skeptical since his account was a Level 1 and that's usually the type of account that scammers use. He then messaged (I will include full conversation in the evidence section) but he wasn't like every other scammer who sends a link immediately so I started talking to him and he asks about the items I had for sale. Then proceeded to ask if I accepted cash, and that he would highball if I did accept cash via PayPal. He claimed to have $10,00 or so in his account and sent me a screenshot (I will provide all his screenshots in the evidence section) so I started to think he was for real. I said it seemed sketchy since I never trust PayPal trades. I then told him how I have gotten scammed before and he seemed sympathetical about so he said he'll give me $98 for both of my items since he has been "scammed out of $280" before. He then sent me another screen of his PayPal with my name in the search bar so I thought he was legit but was still skeptical. I asked why his account was level 1 and he said his level 38 account "got hacked" and that he was currently trying to get it back. I then spent a few minutes trying to convince him to send the money first since buyers always go first, and he proceeded to say that I had to send 1 of my 2 items and that he'd send the payment after the first item. I asked him why doesn't he just buy these items with all that money and then he told me he was market banned. I asked for screenshot and he was telling the truth about the ban. He said he couldn't wait until the unban date and that he wanted these items immediately. I then kept telling him to go first because I didn't want to get scammed and he kept repeating the same offer which was me sending him 1 of the 2 items first and said he was offering that much money because I have been scammed before (which I have). He then told me he would get the police and Valve involved if I scammed him (lol) and said how it was theft. He wanted me to agree to this statement, "I Accept, that i will trade SillyJesse Glock-18 Water Elemental & AWP Redline once he has sent the $98 USD". Then kept telling me to accept so we can move on. Meanwhile he asked that, I did some research and tried to find his account here on SteamRep.com. Luckily I found his account and saw that he was reported for a scam very similar to this one. I proceeded to tell him to "f✿✿✿ off" and blocked him. I'm mainly reporting this to save anyone else who decides to look him up here on SteamRep and to keep the Steam Community free of scammers like these. Hopefully Valve can ban this guy and all his accounts off Steam for good.​

Provide Evidence:
    All screens are in order, including his profile, inventory (includes stolen items from the other user who also reported him on here), our entire conversation, and the 3 screenshots he sent me. Be careful with this guy fellow traders.​

Attached Files:

2. Sjru

Sjru Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:13315037
    Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:13315037
    Hello, can you give a screenshot of ALL your paypal history? Not the recent one. Don't crop it.
    Make sure it shows at least one month of history.

Also give your trading history.
  3. Cozmic x Pr3dator

Cozmic x Pr3dator New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:44647482
    The paypal pictures aren't mine, they're the ones he sent me. He cropped them himself. The pictures labeled "scammer screenshot" are the screens he sent me using a screen capture website. I just saved them in case he tried to delete them.