1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Pending Report: 76561198155117184 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Previously Banned Reports' started by Mr.Purrfect{CoW}, Oct 16, 2014.

1. Mr.Purrfect{CoW}

Mr.Purrfect{CoW} New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:49225938
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Item Fraud] Quick-switch trade scam or attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198155117184

Victim profile: 76561198058717604

What happened? Description:
    He added me and offered a flaming lantern fez for my gut knife scorched,predator ak, and candy apple glock .He said he couldn't put it in the trade I suggested that I can pass it to a close friend of mine and while my friend wasn't paying attention he quick-switched it with a nuts and bolts fez. After he and my friend traded I tried to trade offer my friend since he couldn't trade me the item either and when I hit accept for the unusual it told me that I didn't have any more space left in my tf2 inventory (317).​

Provide Evidence:
    I won't have the trade of my friend and him until tomorrow because my friend is currently offline.​

Attached Files:

2. Mr.Purrfect{CoW}

Mr.Purrfect{CoW} New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:49225938
    Heres the trade history

Attached Files:

APOX likes this.
  3. APOX

APOX New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:97425728
    How is this still pending? Multiple people haven't traded with me because of this report... There's no proof against me and I never offered my latern for it. I would appreciate that this report would get investigated and closed.
    It would've even been a huge overpay with no sense at all.

Thank you,
    - APOX
  4. ♦Laws016♠

♦Laws016♠ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:60980440
    I am not a steamrep moderator/admin:
    The chat just says that you agreed on a fez unusual for the items. APOX is correct, there isn't anything saying what effect, if you do have any proof of the effect you agreed on, you should provide that information. Otherwise I don't think steamrep will be able to accept :/ .
    APOX likes this.