1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Pending Report: 76561198155240963 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by Mr. Rums, Nov 24, 2014.

1. Mr. Rums

Mr. Rums New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:65249177
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Item Fraud] Quick-switch trade scam or attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198155240963

Victim profile: 76561198090764082

What happened? Description:
    He added me and said he want to trade my knife against keys. Then he said I should add an trusted friend to send my Karambit | Scorched to him so he can see it. Then he would name another profil like me and would say that his profil is mine and my friend should trade my knife to his account, named like me. Then he would have a knife. (He didn't manage to scam my knife but I know this scam cause I got scamed earlier with it, that's the reason why he didn't manage to scam me this time.) Then he removed me of his friend list and ignored me. He's a german kid (I think like 12, cause he writes like this and gets aggresive when I told him that I know this scam.​

Provide Evidence:
    This is a screenshot of our chat and of his profil (the same is in the attachment):
    http://prntscr.com/59nd4e
    NOTICE: I'm a german so steam is set to the language german and the second part of the chat is german, too.
    Like I said he didn't manage to scam me!​

Attached Files: