1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198155613202 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Pookey, Nov 16, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pookey

Pookey New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:21346787
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Rep Fraud] Impersonation with intent to defraud
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198155613202

Victim profile: 76561198002959303

What happened? Description:
    He contacted me directly through steam. He was interested in trading for an item of mine, and asked to use a friend of mine (Detective Delicious) as a middleman. I gave him my friend's steam ID and he added him to his friends list. I confirmed that the player on his friends list was my friend, and someone with the same name and picture initiated a trade request. I told him that the one that initiated trade wasn't the correct user, and traded the item directly with my friend. He then attempted the same trick with my friend unsuccessfully.​

Provide Evidence:
    The chat window to the left of scam1.png and scam2.png is the rest of the conversation after he left group chat.

scam3.png is the profile as it is loaded from chat.

scam4.png is proof that I traded the item to my friend as was agreed in the trade, and received it back after he quit the trade with my friend.

Scam5 is the account that he used to impersonate my friend, Detective Delicious and myself. I found it with aliases matching our user names on the scammers friend's list.

069.png is what the scammer probably looked like when he friended his own scam account. View attachment 170331
    View attachment 170332

The chat window to the left of scam1.png and scam2.png above is the rest of the conversation after he left group chat.

View attachment 170333

His profile, as loaded from the chat window.

View attachment 170334
    Proof that I traded the item (Unusual L'inspecteur) to my friend as we agreed.

View attachment 170335

The account used to impersonate my friend and I. The top alias highlighted is my name, and the bottom my friend's.

View attachment 170336

What the scammer probably looked like when he added his own scam account to his friends list.​

Attached Files:

2. Sjru

Sjru Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:13315037
    Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:13315037
    Hello, please link the other user here
  3. Clive

Clive SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:43668349
    This thread has been archived since the requested information was not provided. If you obtain the requested information, please create a new report.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.