1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198155776575 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by [=R=] Wovel, May 24, 2015.

1. [=R=] Wovel

[=R=] Wovel New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:31755284
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Accomplice] Alternate account of hijacker or scammer
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198155776575

Victim profile: 76561198177361983

What happened? Description:
    This is one of the scammers account he use another account to scammer my friend and fool me ... (i hav already report his other account )Scammer use the same name and same picture of my friends and he told my friend to send the knife to me to prove the knife is real not fake .. after my friend send it to me, another account with same picture and same names comes out and want me to send the knife to him... HOWEVER I didnt check his profile beacause i was in the mid game of cs .. so dont have time to check it.. the moment he ask for my items too i realized it not my friend! it someone else! but it too late i already send the knife.. and now I hope i can get the knife back.. cause it kinda my fault too.​

Provide Evidence:
    screen shot of my friends profile named (charlie) and the scammer ( he change his name I believe he scam someone else too! and the screen shot of the trade history and the chat he told me to hurry up to trade

Also I think this is one of his Main steam account
    https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198128923267

http://steamrep.com/search?q=76561198128923267

I will go report that one too

Also for both of the account his faking his rep too​

Attached Files:

2. Tio José das Vacas

Tio José das Vacas SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:32194479
    a Gentleman likes this.
  3. [=R=] Wovel

[=R=] Wovel New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:31755284
    I Don't Have one.. cause it too sudden.. HOWEVER He got trade ban already!! So it Confirm!! other 3 people who report him. can you please Confirm it? instead of Pending
  4. Tio José das Vacas

Tio José das Vacas SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:32194479
    Hello @[=R=] Wovel, the agreement is vital evidence here, it states what items are going to be traded and in what circumstances. Since you dont have it I'm unable to process your report. Archiving.