1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198155989463 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by IndieMate, Dec 13, 2014.

1. IndieMate

IndieMate New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:63107235
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198155989463

Victim profile: 76561198086480198

What happened? Description:
    This guy added me to buy my keys and an unusual. After completing the trade, he removed me from his friend's list and blocked me so I couldn't make contact with him again. Then I realized that he hadn't sent me any money at all (I wasn't familiar with PayPal trading that much). So I asked my friend to add him and try to get some information out of him. He stated that his main account was: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198003995466/
    The scammer had many +rep comments on his profile and we even spoke through steam voice chat, so I didn't see any reason not to trust him. I added one of the person who left +rep on his profile and asked him why did he leave +rep there. Apparently he was bribing every person to make himself look trustworthy.​

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

2. Cinder

Cinder New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:69435172
    He tried to do same thing to me. Scum bag
  3. Suzy

Suzy New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:74181347
    he also tried to do same thing to me.
    but the different is , im in csgo.
    lucky to have this report so i know what he already did
  4. -hg- COBALT

-hg- COBALT New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:42037753
    Would you mind re-uploading your inventory trade history screenshot and PayPal screenshot in full and uncropped with the URL bars displayed.
  5. Tio José das Vacas

Tio José das Vacas SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:32194479
    Hello @IndieMate , in order to proceed with your report please add a:
    -ScreenShot of your paypal history- showing all the activity(go back 1 month, from the date of the scam)-in full screen, displaying the url bar and without cropping anything;
    -ScreenShot of your Agreement- in full , taken from inside your Steam Client, without cropping anything;
    -Screenshot of the invoice- in full , taken from inside your Steam Client, without cropping anything;
    -Screenshot of your inventory history:

1º-Open the Steam Browser by double clicking the steam icon in the tray in lower right corner of your screen.
    2º-On top left, open menu "Steam" and select "Settings".
    3º-On the new Settings dialog box, select "Interface" and enable the tick in front of "Display Steam URL address bar when available".
    4º-Click "OK" to close the Steam Settings dialog, applying the setting.

Making the screenshot:
    -In the Steam Browser, go to your Inventory, by clicking your Nickname in the top middle and selecting "Inventory"
    -On top right, click the "More" button that is shown above the game labels for the various inventories you have, and select "View Inventory History".
    -Seek the trade that relates to this on the number of pages you have (look below for the requirements).
    -Go to the start menu and type in the seek box "snipping", you will find in Vista and later the "Snipping Tool", click it to start it. It directly wants to make a screenshot. Select the full window excluding the very top of the steam browser window where your LOGIN name is shown. But INCLUDE the Nickname, the steam URL bar fully, both sides and full bottom of the steam browser.
    -Click the "Diskette" icon, or click "File" and then "Save As...", and save it to your desktop.
    -Come back here and make a reply.
    -Drag the image into the reply on the forum from the desktop.
    Requirements of the screenshot(s):
    -Exclude the Login name and steam wallet amount that is on the very top right.
    -MUST show the Steam URL in top left.
    -MUST show the NICKNAME in top middle.
    -MUST show the Steam window fully from left side to the right side of the window.
    -MUST show the related trade from the day before to up to at least 2 days after the trade or current date if that is earlier.
    -MUST show to the bottom of the steam browser window.
    -You are NOT to edit the screenshot, and NOT to blank out anything.
    Example: http://files.steamrep.com/1/2014-10/2014-10-12_20-16-58.png

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  6. Tio José das Vacas

Tio José das Vacas SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:32194479
    Since no further information has been provided for over 7 days, I'm going to Archive this report. Feel free to re-submit your report with the requested evidence. Be sure to re-upload all evidence previously provided, and provide a link to this thread.