1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Evidence Provided Report: 76561198155998655 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Previously Banned Reports' started by FIL.jigga, Jan 5, 2015.

1. FIL.jigga

FIL.jigga New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:72808293
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198155998655

Victim profile: 76561198105882315

What happened? Description:
    A guy added me being level 83 saying I would receive a payment after I would send him my knife saying I will receive 210$ from palamund, and he didn't do his deal, I have video evidence too with him telling me what to do.​

Provide Evidence:
    I have the video of him saying i will get money after I send the trade offer.

Attached Files:

2. FIL.jigga

FIL.jigga New User

Steam:
    the screenshot is him going offline after he received it, and the video contains his agreement of me receiving 210$ after I send it, and then him breaking that promise, sorry for the profanity at the end.
  3. FIL.jigga

FIL.jigga New User

Steam:
    just a screenshot of proof that he did deceive me and stole my item

Attached Files:

4. FIL.jigga

FIL.jigga New User

Steam:
    I'm making another thread cause of the lack of response, but this one with screenshots instead of the video.
  5. Chipw

Chipw New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:50478384
    im understand ur feeling bro, got scammed too :( lesson learned for both me and u :(
  6. Tio José das Vacas

Tio José das Vacas SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:32194479
    Hello @FIL.jigga , in order to proceed with your report please add a:
    -ScreenShot of your paypal history- showing all the activity(go back 1 month, from the date of the scam)-in full screen, displaying the url bar and without cropping anything;
    -ScreenShot of your Agreement- in full , taken from inside your Steam Client, without cropping anything;

If you only have the video, take screenshots from it. Also, don't delete the video.
  7. FIL.jigga

FIL.jigga New User

Steam:
    Here's the SS you wanted. Sorry for being impatient and making another thread

Attached Files:

8. Tio José das Vacas

Tio José das Vacas SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:32194479
    Hello @FIL.jigga, this report has provided the expected evidence. It will be prioritized for later review. It may result in possible bans against the accused.