1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198156141355 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Tori Black, Feb 26, 2015.

1. Tori Black

Tori Black New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:81705405
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Item Fraud] Misrepresenting virtual items
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198156141355

Victim profile: 76561198123676539

What happened? Description:
    I am new to CSGO and this guy just added me and did something awkward. I was able to confirm that this is indeed a scam attempt with the help of a friend but unfortunately i dont know the name of the scam.

He asked me to give a Knife to a real life friend and said it might be a duplicate and then went offline.​

Provide Evidence:
    screenshot​

Attached Files:

2. DevianT

DevianT New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41005977
    This is so legit coming from a private profile user. Just saying.
  3. fig

fig New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:97937813
    Can I get this f✿✿✿✿✿✿ thing removed from my profile? This is obviously so fake. I submitted an appeal already, this is ridiculous. He hasn't been seen since the day he joined and he only has 1 post. He has a private profile on Steam and this was the guy that had a failed scam attempt on me and faked this to get back at me.
  4. Lava

Lava Public Relations SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46187366
    This screenshot on its own is not sufficient evidence to change the accused's reputation.
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**