1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198156472876 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Chr1s #Trading, Feb 3, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chr1s #Trading

Chr1s #Trading New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:86984926
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198156472876

Victim profile: 76561198134235581

What happened? Description:
    I want to sell my bayonet boreal forest for paypal money and i found him on csgolounge and his profile looks realy trusted with dragon lore howl .. and all expensive items and 79 pages of +rep and one from Sparkles ( popular youtuber ) and i talked with him about the trade and the money and ... yeah he stole my knife.​

Provide Evidence:
    Here is the conversation and the trade and my balance ( i need 60 euro and i have 47 euro )​

Attached Files:

2. BannedForever

BannedForever New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:86117431
    Hi, i wanna ask you if you can show an un-edited(crop) history of the trade and also the un-edited(crop) paypal balance ;)
    (Steamrep Rules)

@Offtopic: Also to mention i knew you will gonna get scammed you were too proud of yourself, also that Sparkles +rep is fake, never do trades with money without middleman from steamrep.
    Seeya.
  3. Sjru

Sjru Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:13315037
    Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:13315037
    Hello, can you give a screenshot of ALL your paypal history?
    Make sure it shows at least one month of history.
  4. Tio José das Vacas

Tio José das Vacas SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:32194479
    Since no further information has been provided for over 7 days, I'm going to Archive this report. Feel free to re-submit your report with the requested evidence. Be sure to re-upload all evidence previously provided, and provide a link to this thread.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.