1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198156473915 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by JkF, Oct 29, 2014.

1. JkF

JkF New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:18622237
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Other] Any other fraudulant behavior
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198156473915

Victim profile: 76561197997510202

What happened? Description:
    This is a report of fraudulent behavior on this individuals behalf.

I'll start from the beginning,

User contacts me on my trade: http://csgolounge.com/trade?t=30541794 (I won't wipe this one so evidence stays.)

I do my background check on the user and notice a few strange things -

First off;
    I checked out his rep on Steam; 152 +rep since this time last month (29/09/2014)? I guess that's possible, but who would trust an account that had been created on that day? This struck me as weird, but I thought, hey he must have a main.

Second;
    I checked his profile - Transactions made links to an imgur link of 24 screenshots showing individuals trading his account high value items, this was all well and great until I checked the date: "Uploaded August 19th 2014". Well, this is obviously a main, right? Wait, there's more.
    He claims to be a "SR Donator" (no evidence of this on his SR) and "soon to be a Moderator" - I'm sure you guys will be able to confirm or deny that.
    He also claims to be a CSGOlounge mod. I thought this was interesting, so I got in contact with ZingoZango (csgolounges US admin and a good friend of mine) to confirm - as I thought, there wasn't any moderators.

So, this got me thinking, I delved deeper.

I dug into his SR friends list to see if it was possible that he may have any connections to a main account at this point. Lo and behold we have a banned scammer - http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198111699600 "pussygamer".

Interesting, I thought, "lets take another look at those images he uploaded".

Sure enough in his own damn screenshots there's two GLARING pieces of evidence; 1 X Nidorino character image and on his friends list, a group named "Targets".

If this wasn't evidence enough, I did some googling to find the following thread on a clear alternate account, also with the same mutual banned friend. http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/...-counter-strike-global-offensive-items.78976/

This is a clear cut case; you may not think the same but this individual needs to be removed from the community sooner rather than later.

All evidence attached in order of the above.

I will finish by saying I have lost no item here, but I've connected the dots in front of my eyes. All I'm trying to do is help rid the community of this scourge!

Thanks for listening!​

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

2. JkF

JkF New User

Steam:
  3. JkF

JkF New User

Steam:
  4. JkF

JkF New User

Steam:
    Bump. Any chance someone could confirm/deny that this will be investigated?

Thanks!
  5. -shaoliN-

-shaoliN- New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:36412073
    Damn good job :O

I hope this scum will soon be eradicated from the Steam community

Admins PLEASE?
  6. JkF

JkF New User

Steam:
    I guess that since this is falling to the bottom of the list, that this won't be investigated.

Oh well, I investigated him anyway :)
  7. Silent Killer 3

Silent Killer 3 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:92131686
    HE HAS STOLE MY PREVIOUS ACCOUNT WITH THE HELP OF FAKE MIDDLEMAN BUT THAT MIDDLEMAN HAS SAME STEAM LEVEL AND SAME NUMBER OF GAME AND ALSO IN HIS PREVIOUS ID HE HAD GOT TRADE BAN YOU CAN CHECK NAME IS "PussyGamer22" with a pink coloured shape
  8. JkF

JkF New User

Steam:
    Unfortunately dude, I think this thread has been ignored, I put a load of effort into this too :/
  9. JkF

JkF New User

Steam:
    Yeah, since this hasn't gained any traction, don't think I'll be posting here again.
  10. Yodi

Yodi Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:100025053
    This should be enough evidence I'm nit a steamrep mod or admin!
  11. fez.je

fez.je New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:54434604
    im backing you up bro
  12. fez.je

fez.je New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:54434604
  13. Lava

Lava Public Relations SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46187366
    All I can see here are you drawing dots to connect two accounts. While I admit the account looks sketchy, there is no proof that he scammed, or that he's definitively an alt of a specific scammer. At best, you have a marked profile in the accused's friend history who at one time used the same name and profile picture. To prove a connection between two accounts, we would need stronger evidence than what you have provided.

No record of a donator tag as far as I can see. No pending moderator application either, and speaking from experience there is no such thing as "soon to be" moderator here; those applications take forever. Since you do not have proof of the accused making those claims, it's not admissible.

To everyone else in this report, please do not "vouch" for reports. They are not considered, and they only serve to clutter up reports.