1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198157061111 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by [Trading]ChickenPhobia, Oct 23, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [Trading]ChickenPhobia

[Trading]ChickenPhobia New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:52812385
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Item Fraud] Quick-switch trade scam or attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198157061111

Victim profile: 76561198065890499

What happened? Description:
    He contacted me. I accepted his friend request thinking he was a legit trader. we started talking and he wanted my knife for one he was about to buy off of opskins(https://opskins.com/?loc=shop_view_item&item=46791416) I said i wanted the knife. he said he wanted to make sure i wouldent get rid of it and have him stuck with a knife. I jokingly said yeah, just dont middleman me. i then EXPLAINED TO HIM A MIDDLEMAN SCAM. what was his response...
    i just need like real life friend of yours here on steam that knows you in real life do you have one? Because i want to assure here that you really wont backout or trade to others while i buy or after i buy my offer
    I hope the photo is enough to get this ✿✿✿✿✿✿ banned​

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

2. [Trading]ChickenPhobia

Steam:
    this is a new one... pretty funny if you ask me
  3. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Thanks - issue is I can't confirm you were ever friends with this exact user by SteamID - all I see is a chat box with a name and profile image. Need to verify this and you can do that with a screenshot of your activity - when you take this and it shows you adding the user hover your mouse pointer over the users name so it shows the popup of the profile. Make sure you have the Steam Client URL enabled before doing anything. Take the screenshot and make sure it's Full Screen and make sure steam client URL is enabled, not edited or cropped in anyway!
  4. [Trading]ChickenPhobia

Steam:
    here is his profile, and his aliases. if you need anything else just ask Screenshot (2).png Screenshot (3).png
  5. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    That isn't what I asked for
  6. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    This report has been found to have no response for an extended period of time.

Either additional evidence or information was requested at which no reply was made and therefore the report will be marked Archived.
    You are welcome to submit a new report with what was requested here along with all other evidence provided and an explanation as to why you were unable to respond to the first report.

Please be sure to follow our Screenshot Guide/Requirements prior to remaking this report or any others in the future and to follow our Investigative Policy as noted.
    https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/screenshot-guide-requirements.157969
    https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/steamrep-investigative-policy.140101
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.