1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198157255572 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by [FJ] Dragostar, Oct 26, 2014.

1. [FJ] Dragostar

[FJ] Dragostar New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:61461384
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198157255572

Victim profile: 76561198083188496

What happened? Description:
    He offered to buy my unusual Trencher's Topper for a price i named at $70 USD. Being my first trade with paypal I was a bit anxious and put off accepting until he said he sent the funds. Instead of getting the $70, I got nothing but a key because he wanted to give me a key "extra". 30 minutes after the transfer supposedly went through and I still have no money in my paypal, and now i'm out an unusual.​

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

2. ◄ ║ ƒs ║ ► JAKE²

◄ ║ ƒs ║ ► JAKE² New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:53065271
    this guy is offering $240 for my darkblaze guadalajara.
    he seems friendly but im worried..
  3. Jack Harkness

Jack Harkness New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:71541781
    Please jake dont trade with him
  4. [FJ] Dragostar

[FJ] Dragostar New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:61461384
    Jake, whatever you do, do not accept any money offer from him. I'm not the only one to fall for him. I hope he enjoys stealing glowy virtual hats and items, because it really shows what people are like to newer, innocent people.
  5. Jack Harkness

Jack Harkness New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:71541781

Attached Files:

6. Lava

Lava Public Relations SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46187366
    @[FJ] Dragostar We need full, unedited, uncropped screenshots showing All activity in your PayPal history (you will have to click the link that says All activity). From your payment history page, select All Activity and make sure the dates include the date right before you were scammed, as well as today's date. Take a full, uncropped screenshot of this history.

We also need uncropped, unedited screenshots of your inventory history, taken from within the Steam client with the URL bar visible. If you don't have the URL bar visible within Steam, please enable it. To enable the URL bar, go to View -> Settings -> Interface. Check the box next to Display Steam URL address bar when available. To access your inventory history within Steam, hover over your name in the Steam window, and click Inventory. Click More -> View Inventory History. I need the full inventory history from the date before the transaction in question until the day after.
  7. Lava

Lava Public Relations SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46187366
    @[FJ] Dragostar,

Unfortunately, without the requested information, this report will be archived. Please open a new report with the requested information or evidence if you can provide it later.

Thanks.