1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Pending Report: 76561198157640939 - ([DOTA2] Dota2 Items)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by XiaoRoy, Nov 28, 2014.

1. XiaoRoy

XiaoRoy New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:79915516
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Item Fraud] Quick-switch trade scam or attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [DOTA2] Dota2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198157640939

Victim profile: 76561198120096760

What happened? Description:
    My friends send me a link . after i click i . the link automatically send to others . after that , a few minutes later . some of my item were trade to the scammers . it happen so quick . just 1 click to the link . Hope u can help me with this situation .

the link is this .

REMOVED
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**

Provide Evidence:
    THIS IS MY PROVE .. IF U NEED ANYTHING MORE . U JUST EMAIL ME AND I WOUD GIVE MO EVIDENCE .. PLEASE HELP ME . I BUY ALL OF THESE ITEMS WITH MY OWN MONEY .. PLEASE HELP ME TO GET IT BACK . IM BEGGING U ALL . ONLY YOU CAN SAVE ME FRO M THIS HORROR
    View attachment 175722 View attachment 175723 View attachment 175724 View attachment 175725
    http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198120096760/inventoryhistory/

27 Nov
    You traded with Kristiana. 6:15pm

Inscribed Rampant Outrage, Fearless Badger, Outland Witch's Horns, Announcer: Defense Grid,Mega-Kills: Defense Grid, Foreteller's Adorn, Phasma Phasmatis Blade, Phoenix Helm of Prosperity,Taunt: Get Burned, Grand Voulge of the Dragon Guard, Breath of The Iron Drakken,Starrider of the Crescent Steel Mount, Cape of the Arsenal Magus, Netherax, Nightmare of the Mist,Wings of Obelis Mount, Skittering Lotus, Viridus Crusher, Robe of the Silent Champion,Noctis the Heavenly Qilin Guardian, Stormthrasher, Sigil Mask of the Bladekeeper,Blackened Edge of the Bladekeeper, Wargod of the Bladekeeper, Belt of the Red Mountain,Chains of the Black Death Loading Screen, Artificer's Chisel, Scientific Curiousity, Cluckles the Brave,Inscribed Kill Assists, Axe of the Black Death Executioner, Execution Headclamp of the Black Death,Cuff Hook of the Black Death, Shoulder of the Black Death, Inscribed Crazed Tassels of the Black Death,Announcer: Lina, Coco the Courageous, Ornaments of the Gleaming Seal, The Gleaming Seal,Ahm'Hedoq the Maw, Form of the Great Grey, Merry Wanderer's Brush, The Scintillant Sting,Trophy of the Shadowcat, Helmet of the Cryogenic Embrace, Pauldron of the Ocean Conqueror, Riki,Tidehunter (Trading Card), Tidehunter (Trading Card), Riki

27 Nov

Inscribed Rampant Outrage, Fearless Badger, Outland Witch's Horns, Announcer: Defense Grid,Mega-Kills: Defense Grid, Foreteller's Adorn, Phasma Phasmatis Blade, Phoenix Helm of Prosperity,Taunt: Get Burned, Grand Voulge of the Dragon Guard, Breath of The Iron Drakken,Starrider of the Crescent Steel Mount, Cape of the Arsenal Magus, Netherax, Nightmare of the Mist,Wings of Obelis Mount, Skittering Lotus, Viridus Crusher, Robe of the Silent Champion,Noctis the Heavenly Qilin Guardian, Stormthrasher, Sigil Mask of the Bladekeeper,Blackened Edge of the Bladekeeper, Wargod of the Bladekeeper, Belt of the Red Mountain,Chains of the Black Death Loading Screen, Artificer's Chisel, Scientific Curiousity, Cluckles the Brave,Inscribed Kill Assists, Axe of the Black Death Executioner, Execution Headclamp of the Black Death,Cuff Hook of the Black Death, Shoulder of the Black Death, Inscribed Crazed Tassels of the Black Death,Announcer: Lina, Coco the Courageous, Ornaments of the Gleaming Seal, The Gleaming Seal,Ahm'Hedoq the Maw, Form of the Great Grey, Merry Wanderer's Brush, The Scintillant Sting,Trophy of the Shadowcat, Helmet of the Cryogenic Embrace, Pauldron of the Ocean Conqueror, Riki,Tidehunter (
    27 Nov

Inscribed Rampant Outrage, Fearless Badger, Outland Witch's Horns, Announcer: Defense Grid,Mega-Kills: Defense Grid, Foreteller's Adorn, Phasma Phasmatis Blade, Phoenix Helm of Prosperity,Taunt: Get Burned, Grand Voulge of the Dragon Guard, Breath of The Iron Drakken,Starrider of the Crescent Steel Mount, Cape of the Arsenal Magus, Netherax, Nightmare of the Mist,Wings of Obelis Mount, Skittering Lotus, Viridus Crusher, Robe of the Silent Champion,Noctis the Heavenly Qilin Guardian, Stormthrasher, Sigil Mask of the Bladekeeper,Blackened Edge of the Bladekeeper, Wargod of the Bladekeeper, Belt of the Red Mountain,Chains of the Black Death Loading Screen, Artificer's Chisel, Scientific Curiousity, Cluckles the Brave,Inscribed Kill Assists, Axe of the Black Death Executioner, Execution Headclamp of the Black Death,Cuff Hook of the Black Death, Shoulder of the Black Death, Inscribed Crazed Tassels of the Black Death,Announcer: Lina, Coco the Courageous, Ornaments of the Gleaming Seal, The Gleaming Seal,Ahm'Hedoq the Maw, Form of the Great Grey, Merry Wanderer's Brush, The Scintillant Sting,Trophy of the Shadowcat, Helmet of the Cryogenic Embrace, Pauldron of the Ocean Conqueror, Riki,Tidehunter (
    View attachment 175722 View attachment 175723

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 28, 2014
  2. Tio José das Vacas

Tio José das Vacas SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:32194479
    Hello mate, I'm not a moderator but you should report these types of situation to Steam. Just make a ticket on Steam Support. Click here to see a guide "How to contact Steam Support?"

Steamrep does not investigate:
    Also you should clean your pc of any trojan/malaware.
    Hope this helps, GL.
  3. XiaoRoy

XiaoRoy New User

Steam:
    Thanks for the information . I will try to contact steam and if I have some question may I ask you for further information ?
  4. Tio José das Vacas

Tio José das Vacas SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:32194479
    Sure but rember that I'm not a moderator (PM me) .
  5. XiaoRoy

XiaoRoy New User

Steam:
    Thanks because u volunteer to help me to solve my problems . Its good if everyone is just like u . :D