1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Declined Report: 76561198158651883 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by мαχ, Dec 18, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. мαχ

мαχ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:84219977
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Item Fraud] Quick-switch trade scam or attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198158651883

Victim profile: 76561198128705683

What happened? Description:
    Im not so long by trading in csgolounge, so he post his offer Awp Asiimov Stattrak Field Tested + P2000 Ocean Stattrak Factory New for my M9 Bayonet Blue Steel Minimal Wear (with a green good pattern). He added me on Steam, than he invited me into the Trade Window. First he put the right Skinz inside, im not so long in trading, so i accepted. I was not sure what is happened, and i must confirm the Trade again. After them Trade he removed/blocked me from his friendlist. I watched Ingame, and was shocked. There was a Awp Asiimov Stattrak BATTLE SCARED. I lost around 140 Dollar. I´m very careful and watched his steam level and the rep´s on his inventory. Yes it was my fault, because i dont saw the quickswitch. But i want report this guy because all trades should be careful, if they trading with this guy. I maked Screens from the Trade, and rly guys, Who would trade a Knife about a worth 234 dollar against items in worth of 128 dollar? i maked here a report, because i found this side today. be careful guys!!!!!​

Provide Evidence:
    i dont have a screen from the trade chat, i dont know how i can find this? i maked a screen of my trade history and the second you can see i traded a battle scared awp​

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Declined - lack of proper evidence, no chat logs
    Should have been declined years ago.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.