1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198160228655 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Baskerwild, Jul 5, 2016.

1. Baskerwild

Baskerwild New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:33158310
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] Steam Wallet fraud
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198160228655

Victim profile: 76561198026582348

What happened? Description:
    He contacted me on steam because he found my trade on csgolounge and wanted to overpay with a steam wallet gift code, but only if i payed him the knife first.​

Provide Evidence:
    The pichure say kinda it all.

He contacted me because he saw my trade on csgolounge, he didnt have any items on his account and only like 25 hour csgo played. and vac banned for several games, He was trying to offer me a 250 Doller steam wallet gift card for one of my knife (Bayonet Doppler - Market price 220 Doller) So he wanted to buy a knife for 250 Doller steam wallet gift card that he can buy on the steam market for 220 doller (30 doller cheaper) but he only wanted to trade his way and you have to give me the item first. He sent me some random code i guess he made up himself. so yeah pretty much a scam attempt :).​

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Thanks moving to review
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  3. Ρeter

Ρeter New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:164761184
    I'm not expert at trade scams (i don't have CSGO lol) but don't you think this could easily be faked, i mean sure you have the steam text thing but don't you need photo evidence to prove it even more? I'm honest here never met this guy as it probably has something to do with me not having csgo, but he sounds a bit, well you know, stupid like me. For example what if he got banned and you were making this up? Like i said before "he sounds a bit stupid" you could of easily said this, i'm not on anyone's side here. It's unfair if he gets banned and then you actually were making it up, it's so easy to fake, anyway looking at the "Provide Evidence" part all you had write was "The pichure says kinda it all" it sounds suspicious from your side, there was no pictures, video or text to prove it. Also if your wondering i couldn't help myself but to comment here lol due to not enough evidence. Yes i've looked at your rep and it seems good but you really should provide evidence. I'm not saying you should but i feel as you should take this down due to lack of evidence, no photos, no videos or text. Due to what you posted about the "Provide Evidence" part i'm not so sure if your actually telling the truth, and if an Admin see's this. Please do take this into account or whatever you do, it's not right if the guy doesn't have any evidence what soever and the guy gets banned. Also if the creator of the post is reading this, you need to make sure you have enough proof. If this guy gets hate for no reason and he attacks you, i'm not surprised. Next time post evidence, REAL evidence.
  4. Ρeter

Ρeter New User

Steam:
    lol nvm just saw the photos but this could still be faked as i said, did u provide video evidence also? Because some people will ask for video evidence
  5. Ρeter

Ρeter New User

Steam:
    Ignore what i said but you really should provide evidence, as i said before it can easily be faked, i only realised that there was photos just now lol (because im ✿✿✿✿✿✿ed) but no video of what had happened. I could easily fake something like that. Like your rep, that could be friends or something but i most likely isn't. I do not think he should be banned just yet unless you can show video evidence, then he should be trade banned.
  6. Baskerwild

Baskerwild New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:33158310
    Hello Peter.

Are you the person from another account ? :p,.

And yeah sadly there is alot of cases where people just a idiot and tries get a person banned because he lowballed, or because they just dont like him. But try understand what happen here. i can try explain it like an Real life Shop now you dont have CSGO. If you was in the shop and you wanted to buy new bucket. The bucket cost 20 Doller in the shop, so you pickup the new paper instead and read alittle and find the same bucket from a private person for 50 Doller (30Doller more then the shop), you contact the person and say you wanna buy his bucket for 50 doller, and you know you can get the same bucket from the shop for 30 doller cheaper, But you "ONLY" want to get his bucket for 50 doller and he have to delivery you the bucket before you will show him any cash.... That is just stupid
  7. Ρeter

Ρeter New User

Steam:
    Lol ok, i wouldn't worry about it. if i were you i'd probably not even bother making a report on forums site, he'll get karma
  8. Clive

Clive SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:43668349