1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Evidence Provided Report: 76561198160440864 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Previously Banned Reports' started by Keoki, Apr 28, 2016.

1. Keoki

Keoki New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:42254258
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Rep Fraud] Impersonation with intent to defraud
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198160440864

Victim profile: 76561198044774245

What happened? Description:
    THE TRUE JOHN added me with the reasoning of wanting me to trade my unusual to a friend to make sure it wasn't duped. Which I did, to a friend, who I did trust, but I didn't realize my friend didn't have the mobile authentication enabled yet. So, I would have needed to wait the 15 days, and I informed him of this. He said OK, and then went offline. I checked his steam and saw he was trade banned, so I wondered how he would get the unusual anyways, but I thought whatever. Fast forward to today, 3 days after I traded my actual friend my unusual, he asks me to "Test my friendship with my friend" and invites me to a group chat with my "friend." I had been in a Skype call with said friend and asked him "How did you get out of the trade hold thing so fast?" He was confused which was when I realized that the "friend" that added me, wasn't my actual friend. So I added my actual friend to the group chat, to which the two accounts responded by going offline.​

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Thanks - moving to review
    Do keep in mind that this user is tagged/banned by multiple partner comms and SR here.
  3. Keoki

Keoki New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:42254258