1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Evidence Provided Report: 76561198162011197 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by JohnnyGaloshes, Nov 28, 2014.

1. JohnnyGaloshes

JohnnyGaloshes New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:702027
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Accomplice] Alternate account of hijacker or scammer
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198162011197

Victim profile: 76561197961669783

What happened? Description:
    This person contacted me and sold me keys. After i bought them i felt something was wrong and did some research. He is banned from Outpost as a phisher/scammer, and when you go to his profile he show 11 people in his friends list and only a few hours on TF2, but he has lots of keys and buds. The e-mail he uses for paypal is [email protected]

Provide Evidence:
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. Mr. President 3

Mr. President 3 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:100872734
    Hello! If I was banned on tf2oupost it is don't mean that I'm scammer or something. I was banned for alts, and only for alts. Can you give me a proofs about me? I'm not scammer or phisher etc. You dont have any proofs. I just selling buds and keys. http://puu.sh/d8UzS/c350175f32.png
  3. JohnnyGaloshes

JohnnyGaloshes New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:702027
    I am simply bringing the odd facts before the steamrep committee. They can decide to ban or not.
  4. SIVARTZ

SIVARTZ Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:46928737
    Im researching the ban on Outpost. Ill get back to you on this report.
    JohnnyGaloshes likes this.
  5. SIVARTZ

SIVARTZ Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:46928737
    In my research I have discovered that this person has multiple alts and has been linked to trades with scammers/fences.
    I will be giving my findings to Admin and let them decide the outcome of this report.
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
    JohnnyGaloshes likes this.