1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Report: 76561198162124119 - ([Steam] Steam Games)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Elise XoNa, Apr 14, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Elise XoNa

Elise XoNa Unconfirmed Reports

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:9222670
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Accomplice] Trading with marked scammers or hijackers
    Virtual item type involved: [Steam] Steam Games

Accused profile: 76561198162124119

Victim profile: 76561197978711068

What happened? Description:
    Hi , at first he told me i will trad you a Skin cs go + DarkSoul 3 Gift vs My Tom Clany's Division gift + Rainbow Six Siege , So i told him no i will give you Tom Clancy's and give me HyperBest Skin Cs go so we do that deal without any scam , after i trusted him , so i gived to him Rainbow Six Siege and He block me whithout giving to me any thing.. i wish if you can report Him please :)..​

Provide Evidence:
    ScreenShots :)

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    @Elise XoNa Go back to your gift/game history there -open this with a web browser, move your mouse over the users name in question so it shows up the hypertext popup URL at the bottom of the screen - take the screen shot DO NOT edit it in anyway and upload. Also need a full screen of trade inventory history for last 2 days to present.
  3. Elise XoNa

Steam:
  4. Elise XoNa

Steam:
    !!

Attached Files:

5. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Thanks moving to review.
  6. InTheBeef

InTheBeef New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:53825766
    I wasn't sure if I should make a report for this so I'm just going to add this, you can see at 7:03 I changed attitude, after looking at the 5 Unconfirmed reports on their profile, not much else to say but here you go if this helps at all:
    [​IMG]
    Also, I took a few screenshots of their steam friends list, so ask if you want them! Hope it helped c:
  7. IceyLemon

IceyLemon New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:30430395
    Guy is a confirmed scammer. Scammed me and the other archived reports are also true. Hurry and ban this guy on steamrep.
  8. ღ__ღ

ღ__ღ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:54634956
    so recently i met the scammer, dunno how he got to my profile but offered me some stuff i was looking for and i never got the things, any way the scammer's account be banned and items be given back?

Attached Files:

9. IceyLemon

IceyLemon New User

Steam:
    No, way to get your items back. If you have chat logs, then you can post a report.
  10. bmendonc

bmendonc New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:49415050
    If anyone is interested, I have him added at the moment, the guy put me in a spot by giving me an actually valid key for the division that was redeemable on the nvida website. I was busy in another trade at the time when he added me and I wasn't really paying attention to the chat when he suddenly added the key. At that point I couldn't exactly turn him down or I would be a scammer, anyone got any ideas what to do?
  11. bmendonc

bmendonc New User

Steam:
    here are some screenshots, between 1:22 and 1:34 I was looking him up on steamrep / dealing with that giveaway still / dealing with another person and a trade that went bad because neither of us noticed that one of us was saying RS6 and other was saying RE6 / dealing with someone being interviewed behind me IRL (needless to say I have a busy life) (I can also provide screenshots of my trade history if you need)

scammer1.png scammer2.png scammer3.png
  12. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    @bmendonc You can provide your own report - what you are posting here is irrelevant to THIS report.
  13. bmendonc

bmendonc New User

Steam:
    I don't have a report, I didn't get scammed, what I am posting is in case anyone has ideas of what I should do... Cause I am at a loss...
  14. morphz

morphz New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41670027
    You realize anyone can see the code right? Someone used it already.
  15. IceyLemon

IceyLemon New User

Steam:
    Good, the accused deserves to lose money. While it appears that the accused does have legit transactions he occasionally scams others. He has a bit over 10 people saying he scammed them. We are not some collusive group trying to bring down legit traders as well.
  16. bmendonc

bmendonc New User

Steam:
    Yea, I used the code, he traded it to me...

anything you want to say to him? I still have him added...
  17. Tio José das Vacas

Tio José das Vacas SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:32194479
    Hello,

Your report was accepted and the accused was banned. Feel free to report a violation via their Steam profile.

In order to do that, you have to:
    1. Visit the accuseds profile
    2. Click MORE drop-down located at the top right of the page
    3. Choose REPORT VIOLATION
    4. Select the violation, then describe it and provide the evidence
    5. Click SUBMIT REPORT

Click here to view an animated gif that shows how to report a violation.

Thank you for reporting this user.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.