1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Report: 76561198162470009 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by C☢rtexHD Le Fay, Nov 17, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. C☢rtexHD Le Fay

C☢rtexHD Le Fay New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:50176148
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Rep Fraud] Impersonation with intent to defraud
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198162470009

Victim profile: 76561198060618024

What happened? Description:
    Hello. I was trading my knife and a guy called "Lightning AWPERINO #TRADING" added me. My full offer was Gut Knife - Night FT and M4A1-S1 Hyper Beast BS. He offered me a knife from opskins.com and we proceeded the negotiation, he wanted to check for glitched skins, so as he said, I traded it with my friend to "check" it. He also wanted to have a voice conversation with me. As he told me, I posted him a link to his account to see he has the knife. In the meantime, he changed the names of his scamming accounts (impersonators) and traded my friend. My friend though it was me, because he copied my profile. So he gave him the knife thinking he was returning it back. In the meantime, he wanted me to check the M4A1 hyper beast BS I added to the offer and another Impersonator, called like my friend traded me. Me, having no clue whats going on have accepted the trade and there it was, I have nothing left now! I have already reported him, but as I know steam support, there will be nothing done with it.

I am sorry for using MS paint to describe the images. I am very angry, because this was my first knife I bought yesterday, for REAL money.​

Provide Evidence:
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    This guys' info (already changed his name - scamming more people[​IMG] )
    | steamname: Weechez
    | steam3ID: [U:1:203125651]
    | steamID32: STEAM_0:1:101562825
    | steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198163391379
    | customURL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/asadasd23d123sa
    | steamrep: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198163391379

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Thanks for the report, appears to be pretty good and complete - going to push it for final review.
  3. C☢rtexHD Le Fay

C☢rtexHD Le Fay New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:50176148
    I would like to add some more info, without real proof, but when you look at his friend list here on steamrep.com, you can see that some of his friends got accused of the same scamming tactics, using opskins.com and alts to scam people. It's possible that these "friends" are not his friends but his alt accounts or accomplices. I guess as soon as he gets banned, he makes another account.

Also he changed his profile to private as soon as he got my knife and M4 (Is it to make the item trading impossible to track?)

I learned my lesson the hard way... at least I will pay more attention while trading now :)
  4. Sjru

Sjru Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:13315037
    Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:13315037
    Hello @C☢rtexHD Le Fay,

Your report was accepted and the accused was banned. Feel free to report a violation via their Steam profile.

In order to do that, you have to:
    1. Visit the accuseds profile
    2. Click MORE drop-down located at the top right of the page
    3. Choose REPORT VIOLATION
    4. Select the violation, then describe it and provide the evidence
    5. Click SUBMIT REPORT

Click here to view an animated gif that shows how to report a violation.

Thank you for reporting this user.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.