1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198162771977 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by 'Can' 86, Mar 3, 2015.

1. 'Can' 86

'Can' 86 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:41882555
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Item Fraud] Misrepresenting virtual items
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198162771977

Victim profile: 76561198044030838

What happened? Description:
    He sent me a trade offer with "earbuds" for my unusual it was really dumb and I can't believe that he would expect me to fall for it, but I was messaging a few friends about it and apparently its been happening before so apparently people are actually falling for it...​

Provide Evidence:
    This idiot... apparently he's done this for a number of other people a friend of mine found this: http://i.imgur.com/kewEIRd.png?1 on reddit after I told him about it happening to me.​

Attached Files:

2. -hg- COBALT

-hg- COBALT New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:42037753
    Please re-upload your screenshot in full and uncropped with the URL bar included.
  3. 'Can' 86

'Can' 86 New User

Steam:
  4. -hg- COBALT

-hg- COBALT New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:42037753
    Please upload your evidence directly to SteamRep using the "Upload a File" option in a reply to the thread, rather than using links to a third-party site. Screenshot should be okay.
  5. 'Can' 86

'Can' 86 New User

Steam:
    like this?

Attached Files:

6. HaLq-36--!!

HaLq-36--!! Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:101253124
    I salute why I researched and found that I was penalized yes you are absolutely right to give me a sentence with these accusations but I did not do it consciously offers I forgot to open my account steam my brother have made this offer already believe I gave her punishment You can search my everything for me You will see so far I've done a fair trade Please I beg you Please forgive me this time If you see such a fool if you punish me again Before my bid I want a chance from you Thank you for your interest !!
  7. HaLq-36--!!

Steam:
    I have loads of money to my steam account to receive these items and please forgive me for this unnecessary proposal I gave the penalty to be my brother so I do not want to lose my account If you give me a chance such proposals will not ever again, you can trust me..
  8. HaLq-36--!!

Steam:
    pease forgive me four years ago I can't trade I forgive me if you forgive me will not encounter such a problem I now want to trade with justice

ben've had my punishment for four years I can't trade I think I'm suffıciently punished

benapologize so sorry for making such a mistage I forgive me if you forgive me I will never make such a mistake again, please forgive me
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 28, 2018
  9. Enstage

Enstage SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:52569926
    Hello,

We would've needed screenshots from the Steam client also. The trade will no longer be available this long after. As such, I will archive this report.

Thanks.