1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Pending Report: 76561198162881017 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by sosnax, Mar 16, 2015.

1. sosnax

sosnax New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:16283776
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Other] Any other fraudulant behavior
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198162881017

Victim profile: 76561197992833281

What happened? Description:
    The case is weired for me. I've made a dozens of steam trades offers for a cobblestone souvenir. Every time I've made Corticiera MW + 12k for a package. But once steam probably glitched a miniature of my cobblestone souvenir to Corticiera and that dude accepted an offer -> Cobblestone + 12k for a Cobblestone. Of course he took an advantage of that situation. My mistake is that I didn't check mail confirmation well enough, I admit to that. But on the other hand he accepted my friend request and spoke with me. I offered him a 1k of that dozen for that "mistake" but he just remove me from friend list. Afterwards he sent me steam offer with "mine" 12k for Lighting Strike, Vulcan, 3x Cobblestone just to piss me off.

After a quick research I've found his Sid on CSGL steam group accusing him of using a fake item conditions scamming (https://steamcommunity.com/groups/csgolounge/discussions/4/622954747298427753/?fp=2 no. 60)

After all this case I'm sick with this rotten to the bone so-called trade community...

PS.
    I reported this case to steam support but I know that they won't do anything about that (that's not the first time when steam broke my trade offer...). Funny thing is that they can take your items which were bought with stolen credit card no.(I had that situation once) but can't while you're been "scammed" with clearly unfair offers (broken by their system) :/​

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files: