1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Evidence Provided Report: 76561198163135606 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by Circle, Jun 10, 2015.

1. Circle

Circle New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:83943482
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] Steam Wallet fraud
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198163135606

Victim profile: 76561198128152693

What happened? Description:
    He offered me steam wallet of usd260 for my statTrak Butterfly Knife Case Harderned and i offered him the trade. and after he accepted the trade he blocked me. he has a steam level of 70 and reps in csgo lounge. i trusted him. i really dont know what to do now please if you can help in any way to get the knife back it would be great.​

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

2. Salmon

Salmon Caution on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:21003377
    Steamrep is not valve. All that SR can do is tag him as a scammer. However, the accused already had three other reports against him - make sure to check steamrep next time. A clean steamrep isn't saying they're not a scammer, but reports (and tags of course) are a very good indicator of a scammer.

Valve does not give items back if you do a trade of your own volition, even if you got scammed. You will not be able to get your knife back.
  3. Circle

Circle New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:83943482

Thanks anyways. i'll check steam rep next time and not offer a trade if i have to trade first :D thanks
  4. TFD_Industries™

TFD_Industries™ Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:23416765
    Hello @Circle,
    The evidence is sufficient for your report to be prioritized for further investigation.
    We appreciate your effort in filing this report, and please do so again if you encounter any scam attempts. Thank you.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**