1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198163135606 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by LeFooTi, Apr 23, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LeFooTi

LeFooTi New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:29668431
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] Other cash fraud (webmoney, bitcoin, etc)
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198163135606

Victim profile: 76561198019602590

What happened? Description:
    I was going to buy 117 keys for 205 euro. He told me to go first via Skrill so i did so couse i have got keys from this guy befor. So i went first with 205 euro and he was going to send the keys after. When i sent him the money he said one second to check it and then he removed me and blocked me without giving me the keys.​

Provide Evidence:
    I was just scammed by:
    Bianca-Gabriela Cremene
    Hes E-Mail: [email protected] (Skrill)
    Transaction ID: 1449263622 (Skrill)
    Steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/snifferthebeast/

I was going to buy 117 CS:GO Keys (Virtual items in Counter Strike: Global Offensive) For 1,75 euro each which is 205 euro for all of them. We spoke on Steam and i was going to send him the money and then he was going to send the Keys. I sent the money and he didnt send me the keys and removed me and blocked me.​

Attached Files:

2. TFD_Industries™

TFD_Industries™ Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:23416765
    Hello @LeFooTi
    Would you kindly re-upload the screenshot of your Skrill transaction history following the instructions below?
    We also need a screenshot of your trade history to show that no keys were received at that time. (April 23)
    If you didn't trade much within that period, we do need to see at least 2-3 trades of before and after those dates.

Please refrain from cropping and/or editing the evidence if possible.
    You may block out your personal information like steam username and email. (Optional)
    Evidence is valid and accepted when it:
    - Display steam related evidence using steam client browser. (Required)
    - Excludes the Login name and steam wallet amount that is on the very top right. (Optional)
    - Shows the Steam URL in top left. (Required)
    - Shows the FULL Steam client browser. (Required)
    - Shows FULL chat window if providing chat records. (Required)
    - Shows the full browser if providing Paypal/Cash Transaction related evidence. (Required)
  3. LeFooTi

LeFooTi New User

Steam:
    Skrill transaction history

Attached Files:

4. TFD_Industries™

Steam:
    @LeFooTi
    And the trade history please.

Here are the instructions in case you need them.
    - In the Steam Browser, go to your Inventory, by clicking your Nickname in the top middle and selecting INVENTORY.
    - On top right, click the MORE button that is shown above the game labels for the various inventories you have, and select VIEW INVENTORY HISTORY.
    - Seek the trade that relates to this on the number of pages you have (look below for the requirements).
    - Go to the start menu and type in the seek box SNIPPING, you will find in Vista and later the SNIPPING TOOL, click it to start it. It directly wants to make a screenshot. Select the full window EXCLUDING the very top of the steam browser window where your LOGIN name is shown. But INCLUDE the Nickname, the steam URL bar fully, both sides and full bottom of the steam browser.
    - Click the DISK icon, or click FILE and then SAVE AS.. , and save it to your desktop.
    - Come back here and make a reply.
    - Drag the image into the reply on the forum from the desktop.
  5. LeFooTi

LeFooTi New User

Steam:
    should it be around that time or what? my trade history is so long back then when i was selling and trading keys and skins.
  6. TFD_Industries™

Steam:
    Yes, we need to see trade histories around that time to show that no keys have been received during that period.
  7. TFD_Industries™

Steam:
    This thread has been archived since the requested information was not provided. If you obtain the requested information, please create a new report.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.