1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Already Banned Report: 76561198163771427 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by AdamWTS, Feb 7, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AdamWTS

AdamWTS New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:58804936
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Rep Fraud] Impersonation with intent to defraud
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198163771427

Victim profile: 76561198077875601

What happened? Description:
    The accused added me to offer a Steam gift code, presenting himself as trused trader, middleman and server admin. Fortunately, I had read a post on bp.tf mentioning this scammer so I was aware of how this would end.
    Later, I've noticed the accused was actually impersonating a trusted SteamRep donator Carnium, presenting his trading rep and SteamRep page as scammer's own.
    REAL Carnium's profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/carnium

Provide Evidence:
    Here is the log of the chat with accused. I've managed to force him to admit that he is a scammer. He might have said that he's done, but no one should believe a person that scammed. Notice that the impersonator custom ID is "Carrnium", as opposed to real one's "Carnium"​

Attached Files:

2. Carnium

Carnium New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:24131094
    Good work mate that you have noticed it. I am doing everything in my power to stop him, but he is still active....
    Keep reporting him and his alts!!!
  3. Sjru

Sjru Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:13315037
    Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:13315037
    Hello, @AdamWTS.

Thank you for your report! It has been marked for review, and hopefully will result in bans against the accused/s
  4. Edward.

Edward. SteamRep Admin Donator - Tier V

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:30537130
    Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:30537130
    Thank you for your report. The user was previously banned by Steamrep and/or one of our partner communities. Due to this, I am archiving this report for use in any subsequent appeals. In the event of an appeal, your report may be reopened for further review.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.