1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Pending Report: 76561198163836400 - ([Steam] Other Community Items)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by DevianT, Mar 5, 2015.

1. DevianT

DevianT New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41005977
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Item Fraud] Misrepresenting virtual items
    Virtual item type involved: [Steam] Other Community Items

Accused profile: 76561198163836400

Victim profile: 76561198042277683

What happened? Description:
    He added me asking to buy him a steam emoticon from steam market in exchange for his flipknife. I've checked the steam market and, as you can see in the screenshot, he recently posted the very same emoticon he was asking in exchange for his flipknife. When confirmed with the evidence he claimed the item was posted by his friend? funny, same name, same avatar.​

Provide Evidence:
    If that's not a scam to make me buy the item he listed for a very big amount then rejecting my trade after buying it, i don't know what it. I hope You guys see the matter my way too and ban this ahole. From what i see in the sale history of that item, such icon was sold for 25euros soon, like 30min before he added me so chance are someone fell for his trick.​

Attached Files:

• ss.png
      ss.png
      File size:
      185.5 KB
      Views:
  2. CookieMonstar

CookieMonstar New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:20352156
    He also tried to scam my friend as well with a 54€ knife just recently. Luckily I showed your report to my friend to let him know that he was trying to scam him. I would like to thank you, because these 25-26€ could have been gone within a second. :)
  3. DevianT

DevianT New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41005977
    Cool, you're a good friend. Happy to help, this report won't vanquish this plague called scamming but every saved soul matter i guess :D.