1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Report: 76561198165908596 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by BrometheusX, May 26, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BrometheusX

BrometheusX New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:114749572
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] Other cash fraud (webmoney, bitcoin, etc)
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198165908596

Victim profile: 76561198189764873

What happened? Description:
    He agreed to sell me 800 keys for 3.242 bitcoin, i went first, sent the bitcoin, there was a slight delay in confirmations for bitcoin but it got many confirmations after a while, i sent trade offer and he just stopped responding, last response was over 3 hours ago, even tho he was cleaning his inventory from keys he is not responding. I traded with him before there were no issues.​

Provide Evidence:
    The entire chat in 3 screenshots, blockchain address with his btc address as receiver and correct btc amount with confirmations, confirmation that profile is the real one.

Blockchain address of transaction for legitimacy purposes: ee6431c7c5e6fa8c6dd9b0a796caace36ca058e12576628e4e22bf9c24716e8c

Attached Files:

2. advicebanana

advicebanana SteamRep Moderator Friend Community

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:11522747
    Hello @BrometheusX,
    please provide the the following additional evidence:

• screenshot of the trade offer in the browser that you already provided while your mouse hovers over the display image/name of your trade partner
    • screenshot of the trade offer in the Steam client
    • your inventory history for the last few days, taken in the client
    • sign the message "The Bitcoin address <put address here> belongs to me, BrometheusX, 76561198165908596 on Steam." with one of the input addresses of the transaction. Put the signature, the address and the exact message you sign into your reply.
    • Another screenshot of the chat window with the accused with any chat that maybe have come after what you provided.
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  3. BrometheusX

BrometheusX New User

Steam:
    I have went to sleep and now i found that he blocked me on steam and never gave me the keys. I have attached all required evidence bellow.

"sign the message "The Bitcoin address <put address here> belongs to me, BrometheusX, 76561198165908596 on Steam." with one of the input addresses of the transaction. Put the signature, the address and the exact message you sign into your reply."

Not sure what you mean, but i have made transaction straight from the exchange, i have included the withdraw order with his provided btc address and blockchain id of the transaction bellow. The way the exchange works is that you order a transaction and then people from the exchange carry it out, i did not send the bitcoin from my wallet directly, but the correct amount of btc was sent on my behalf to the address he provided so it shouldnt matter. I am more than happy to provide any further evidence that is required

Attached Files:

4. BrometheusX

BrometheusX New User

Steam:
    forgot to include the screenshot of trade offer in browser with mouse hovering over his profile

Attached Files:

5. advicebanana

advicebanana SteamRep Moderator Friend Community

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:11522747
    Moving to review.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
    Last edited: Jul 18, 2016
  6. Tio José das Vacas

Tio José das Vacas SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:32194479
    Hello,

Your report was accepted and the accused was banned. Feel free to report a violation via their Steam profile.

In order to do that, you have to:
    1. Visit the accuseds profile
    2. Click MORE drop-down located at the top right of the page
    3. Choose REPORT VIOLATION
    4. Select the violation, then describe it and provide the evidence
    5. Click SUBMIT REPORT

Click here to view an animated gif that shows how to report a violation.

Thank you for reporting this user.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.