1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198166564603 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Jim Halpert, Jan 12, 2015.

1. Jim Halpert

Jim Halpert New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:61026547
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198166564603

Victim profile: 76561198082318823

What happened? Description:
    I posted on Reddit that I was buying keys, my first trade, he accepted the payment of keys after I looked at the +rep on his page (without thinking) He ended up buying more keys according to the comments on his account, I assumed they were for my order. He then logged off and did not fulfill his commitment. He seems to be reputable to buy from but not to buy from, after coming here I hope that my evidence along with others can help others. If any additional items are needed please let me know.​

Provide Evidence:
    All of my screenshots have been attached, please let me know if you need anymore proof.​

Attached Files:

2. Tio José das Vacas

Tio José das Vacas SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:32194479
    Hello @Jim Halpert , in order to proceed with your report please add a screenshot of your paypal history- showing all the activity(go back 1 month, from the date of the scam)-in full screen, displaying the url bar and without cropping anything.
  3. Tio José das Vacas

Tio José das Vacas SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:32194479
    Since no further information has been provided for over 7 days, I'm going to Archive this report. Feel free to re-submit your report with the requested evidence. Be sure to re-upload all evidence previously provided, and provide a link to this thread.