1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Evidence Provided Report: 76561198166634503 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Previously Banned Reports' started by Dr. C, Jun 5, 2016.

1. Dr. C

Dr. C New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:21281091
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Rep Fraud] Impersonation with intent to defraud
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198166634503

Victim profile: 76561198002827910

What happened? Description:
    Around the 17th of May (my birthday) I bought a Flip Knife Urban Masked Minimal Wear for around £55, I decided I would try and trade up knives. I put up an offer on CSGO Lounge and after waiting a day I had 3 offers. One of which I knew instantly was a scam, another which I didn't like the offer of and finally the accused. The offer was my Flip knife for his Huntsman Knife blue steel which at the time was valued around £70. My steam guard glitched and so I had to wait 2 weeks in order to trade. When I was finally able to trade again I messaged him telling that I could trade. He wanted to see if my knife was legit and as none of my friends have steam guard and he had ALOT of rep so I trusted him to just look at my knife see it was legit and then trade his knife to me. As the knife he was trading was valued higher than mine he wanted some extra skins which I was fine trading to him. As he wasn't giving anything back this should have been a huge red flag for me but being the trusting person I am I traded him the skins. At that point I was unfriended and then blocked.​

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Thanks moving to review
    Do take note the user is already tagged/banned at this time.