1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198167779421 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by RaP G0:D, Jan 7, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RaP G0:D

RaP G0:D New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:98593517
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] Steam Wallet fraud
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198167779421

Victim profile: 76561198157452762

What happened? Description:
    heres what happend one serbian guy added me nemanja and he wanned to buy my unusual and i check hes profile rep it seemd okay so i traded with him he promast to give me a 50$ wallet code on steam for my unusual and i went first he recived the unusual and he undfrended me and i was recording in a cas if this happens i got proof that he scammd me.Sorry i cannot upload a video i dont know why but it dosnt let me i got a youtube link i'v uploaded there sorry for the bad english thank you alot.​

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    @RaP G0:D Please go back thru your video, full screen and screen shot the chat discussions you had with this user and upload those in images please.
  3. RaP G0:D

Steam:
    il upload the other vido on youtube and give you a link to it is that okay
  4. RaP G0:D

Steam:
    this is a nother video take a look at it at is proof that he scamms me youtube video i just uploaded
  5. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    How about @RaP G0:D You could just give me what I need or asked for? I don't want a video, I don't have the time to sit thru a video, nor do I want to have to freeze frame the chat to get what I need to upload it cause that is what needs to be done. Videos can be removed and thus that makes them something I'm not going to accept.
  6. RaP G0:D

Steam:
    here is this enugh to proof here are the photos the photos show that i traded and that i mobile confirmed the trade i think thats enugh proof

Attached Files:

7. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    The first screens show a regular trade - there is nothing in the new screens showing deception from one item to another. If he promised more there is nothing showing that, no where in the current screen shots shows that in any agreement. This isn't enough to use for a valid report. I'll give you one more reply to provide something showing deception, as it stands now this isn't enough to prove a scam or attempt to scam.
  8. RaP G0:D

Steam:
    is there any way you can cut out the images from the video becos i dont know where to cut it
  9. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Sorry but there isn't aside from doing normal screens...since you couldn't provide enough evidence to support the report I'm forced to archive it.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.