1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Evidence Provided Report: 76561198168646138 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Previously Banned Reports' started by ★ -Artist` ★, Mar 27, 2015.

1. ★ -Artist` ★

★ -Artist` ★ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:24519285
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Other] Any other fraudulant behavior
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198168646138

Victim profile: 76561198009304299

What happened? Description:
    What happend is, This man was making me somehow trust him as he asked for unusuals and he promised me I will get his whole backpack since he is leaving tf2, At first, I didnt accepted it but he was keep spamming me messages for a few days, We were playing alot and eventually I gave him 1 unusual.
    He was so greatfull and was going to give me his backpack as he said, But then he started faking trade errors as he cancled the trade for a few times.
    He made me trust him again and said that if ill give him my other unusual then he will accept it and he will give me what he promised.
    I frapsed everything from the start and took alot of screenshots.
    I made him swear that ill get the items in 5 minutes and he only wants them for a few pictures before he leave.
    After I gave him the unusual he started faking trade errors again and tried to avoid trading me.
    I was starting to get realy upset and eventually we had a fight, He told me that he wont give me my unusuals back and he is going to give them to his 4 other accounts which he got.
    He wanted my last unusual which I didnt gave him and made him realy mad and eventually he blocked me and removed me from friends.
    I met him in game again and he told me to add him in friends, We were talking and he told me that he wanted to give me my items back but its to late becouse I wasnt online and I didnt accepted the trade offer which I havnt got any offer.
    I gave my last unusual to my friend to keep it on his backpack so he will think I removed it.
    I noticed it didnt helped at all and he said he will giveaway his items soon.
    He changed his steam link plus name lots of times and tried to disapear, What I also heard he was trying to do the same thing to my friend but I warned him and told him not to trust him, I also told him to take evidence which he forgot.
    Now im blocked by this user, It took me a few minutes to find his new profile and eventually got it, Ive met this man when he had the name Lenny or somthing like that.
    I hope that will be enough, Plus got some videos that shows clearly how he changes his attitude to me and started making me look bad infront of the server as I tried to scam him.​

Provide Evidence:
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Attached Files:

Bingo123 likes this.
  2. U actually tried to scam me m8, im on internet cuz im not on my steam but i will show u the chat if you add me, but you won't because you blocked me.
  3. ★ -Artist` ★

★ -Artist` ★ New User

Steam:
    I would realy like it if you will post your evidence here and not adding me on steam, I never blocked you never gonna.
    And more then that I want only an admin help not a scammer help on my appeal :)
    Thank you and good luck.
    Roudydogg1 likes this.
  4. i didn't screenshot it but if you accepted my friend request i will show you it because steam shows chat history sometimes. ( im on a browser right now, not in my house )
  5. ★ -Artist` ★

★ -Artist` ★ New User

Steam:
    That shows my case. Still lies about fake evidence, I can print all the chat we hat and show to everyone but the evidence over there should be enough.
  6. Fake? good thing i screenshotted it long time ago.

Attached Files:

7. ★ -Artist` ★

★ -Artist` ★ New User

Steam:
    HA! That was funny, Good luck mate :)
  8. What's funny? that u tried to scam me? GG. (Still on website)

9. If you "realy" like it if i showed u my evidence here, i did. Gotcha mate xD
  10. ★ -Artist` ★

★ -Artist` ★ New User

Steam:
    Yea im laughing so bad now! Lets wait for an admin :)
  11. DAFISH#got scammed D:

DAFISH#got scammed D: Caution on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:69854141
  12. Hey! this is my sister's account i just log there sometimes!
  13. DAFISH#got scammed D:

Steam:
    Stop falsifying evidence and lying because it's not working and it'll just get you punished.
  14. Mate, ik i might get banned for not scamming, and i put the screenshot when he tried to scam me, i might get marked AS HE IS so :3
  15. ★ -Artist` ★

★ -Artist` ★ New User

Steam:
    Ill wait for an admin, I wont talk to much, And you should to. bb :)
  16. DAFISH#got scammed D:

Steam:
    Artist,please upload a screenshot of your trade history.
  17. mammt

mammt New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:54288006
    This guy tried to do the same with me, I sadly didn't take any screenshot because it looked too obvious that it could work for anybody, sorry for your loss bro, but it was kinda easy to spot, who has 4 unusuals and 90 hours of playtime?
  18. mammt

mammt New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:54288006
    I just noticed that Steam conserved a part of the conversation, sadly this is not the whole one, but it's still something.

Attached Files:

19. Wallace472

Wallace472 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:72238477