1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198168929951 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Dr. Alan Harper, Mar 27, 2015.

1. Dr. Alan Harper

Dr. Alan Harper New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:10189782
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198168929951

Victim profile: 76561197980645293

What happened? Description:
    Was trying to trade my akk47 for something on lounge. Saw a guy offering items or rm for different skins .. Wrote him to check my skins and make a offer. He made decent offer in real money through paypal gateway so i accepted it. Saw his lvl 20 + positive reputatioun from some ppl so i wasnt scared to go first ... Gave him skin in 40$ walue which he accepted . This accept was last thing he did. Right after that he blocked me on steam, lounge and wrote "f✿✿✿ you" to my friend when he msged him wth is goin on.

He is simply scammer with somehow builded reputation and this another report (http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/...-counter-strike-global-offensive-items.95097/) on him IS exactly thing he did to me. He must be reported trade banned punished ... .

just look at his profile. How arrogant someone can be ...

zol1k.​

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

2. ✪ The MirZu

✪ The MirZu New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:104332111
    u traded me skin and im scammer? w0w
  3. GamerDudeMarche

GamerDudeMarche New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:64023718
    Mirzu, add the screenshot that you accepted it and the paypal money sent by him.
  4. ✪ The MirZu

✪ The MirZu New User

Steam:
    i got skin but he didint say anything about money so im gonna take it as donation
  5. GamerDudeMarche

GamerDudeMarche New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:64023718
    Mirzu, Donation without asking him if it is donated or not?
  6. Dr. Alan Harper

Dr. Alan Harper New User

Steam:
    Unfortunately i dont have ss of our chat. I dont know if is possible to somehow get logs from chat when tho other guy blocked you. I know i wont ked skin back but for sake .. i have to warn other players ...

as i wrote i saw him on lounge offering rm for skins with good ratio. Pasted there my skins and wrote him to make an offer for them. He made a decent offer and wrote to add him. I was still thinking about this as scam but i recieved friend request from him so "f✿✿✿ it, lets hope he is not scammer with that reputation + steam level"

we were chatting a bit and asked on that another report which is on him on that site. He wrote its mistake and bla bla bla .. So i was like "yeah but that rep .. he had to get it somehow + those comments on steam saying how he went first etc (now i understand)".

I offered him that i give him 1/2 of weap. and he send 1/2 of money. He accepted. Firstly put some cheaper skins into trade and asked if its ok. He replied that will be better just to put ak-47 rm ST and trade firstly this one. I said ok lets go. He said he recieved it and i have to wait a bit that he is sending money. Meh .. after while checked chat again and he already blocked me. Couldnt write nothing on his steam profile, csgl trade messages cause he blocked me everywhere.

THIS MR. LITTLE DONATION just scammed me andthis wasnt little donation as he wrote above!

I tell you how he gets his reputation now ...

He is simply scamming people from which he have to buy weapons for real money. Maybe he check reputation status of those people. Maybe he is scamming only those people with starter reputation which cant lower his own after scam.

Then he is selling scammed weapons for 80% market prize. He is always goin first cause he dont have "nothing to lose". After that he obtain +reputation from happy people with hurray new skins.

have a nice day.

also addint scren from lounge
    Zol1k.

Attached Files:

7. Dr. Alan Harper

Dr. Alan Harper New User

Steam:
  8. ✪ The MirZu

✪ The MirZu New User

Steam:
    always bee there just changed place from up to down
  9. Dr. Alan Harper

Dr. Alan Harper New User

Steam:
    :D ... btw he already deleted my messages from csgl tradeoffer as i posted above

+ sent request to valve if there is any chance they can send me chat with this scammer
  10. ✪ The MirZu

✪ The MirZu New User

Steam:
    there were no chat so there is nothing to send
  11. Dr. Alan Harper

Dr. Alan Harper New User

Steam:
  12. Enstage

Enstage SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:52569926
    Hello,

Unfortunately, we require evidence of chat through the Steam client, as such I will have to archive this report.

Thanks.