1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Declined Report: 76561198172961445 - ([Other] Other game items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by CastieL #, Apr 22, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CastieL #

CastieL # New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:56668691
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Item Fraud] Fake items or item duplication
    Virtual item type involved: [Other] Other game items

Accused profile: 76561198172961445

Victim profile: 76561198073603111

What happened? Description:
    Hello,

this person just scammed me for gta V gifts, i gave him keys, everything was ok, 5 gifts gta from him were in my inventory( i paid 23 keys for each one),then after few hours , 2 gifts desappered and he deleted me from his friend list, i think i was scammed somehow, please ban him i hope more people will report him , unfortuanly i dont have screenshots of the chat cuz i found him deleting me, however i have the screenshots of the offers that i sent including keys( i went first because his gifts were untradable)​

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

• scam.png
      scam.png
      File size:
      250.9 KB
      Views:
  2. Trader IN-GAMESTORE.COM

Trader IN-GAMESTORE.COM New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:106347858
    I do not know what the man said. Many people fake my profile. I warn you about this in my profile steam. But when they are wrong poured over me dirt, because of their mistakes. let him do a screenshot of what I sent to him in the history of Gift. I request to delete this report. for unjustified
  3. Aiko

Aiko New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:3062369
    I bought 2 copy of GTA 5 from him almost 2 months ago and now both games are removed from my account. He blocked me changed nickname many times and delete my rep messages on him profiles.
  4. Trader IN-GAMESTORE.COM

Trader IN-GAMESTORE.COM New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:106347858
    hi,
    Please provide evidence that it is my Gifts been revoked, When your games was revoked, which was the nickname (from)?
    I trusted seller, g2a.com, steam, dispenser.tf. I'm sell per day ~20-30 games. and no problems.
    I have no reason to spoil my reputation due to a couple of games
    [​IMG] g2a 650 + sales of games, 530 likes, 0 negative.
    [​IMG] steam 200+ comments on successful deals

Very much I bought GTA V from dispenser.tf for keys (auto bots) and resold more key 1 steam people or sell on g2a.com
    Maybe someone sell on dispenser.tf not quality products.
    From this no one is safe on 100%, not you, not me.
    I work the sale of games on G2A.com and selling every day about 20-30 games, and I too have risk, maybe over time they revoked, and i'm can lose A LOT OF MONEY, but I'm don't cry... I'm I understand risk and every day I am afraid and worry about the game and money, because right now a lot of scams
    If you want to be 100% safe for your game buy from the store officially Steam
    I think EVERY USER goes at your own risk buying elsewhere.
    From my side there was no fraud.
    Thanks.
  5. SIVARTZ

SIVARTZ Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:46928737
    Hello @CastieL #,

We need the Steam Inventory History of the traded items, or of that period where this happened in.
    The period we want to see is from the day you bought the games from the accused

If you didn't trade much within that period, we do need to see at least 2-3 trades of before that date.

Required Steam Settings for this exercise:
    - Open the Steam Browser by double clicking the steam icon in the tray in lower right corner of your screen.
    - On top left, open menu "Steam" and select "Settings".
    - On the new Settings dialog box, select "Interface" and enable the tick in front of "Display Steam URL address bar when available".
    - Click "OK" to close the Steam Settings dialog, applying the setting.

How to make the screenshot(s) and add them to the reply here:
    - In the Steam Browser, go to your Inventory, by clicking your Nickname in the top middle and selecting "Inventory"
    - On top right, click the "More" button that is shown above the game labels for the various inventories you have, and select "View Inventory History".
    - Seek the trade that relates to this on the number of pages you have (look below for the requirements).
    - Go to the start menu and type in the seek box "snipping", you will find in Vista and later the "Snipping Tool", click it to start it. It directly wants to make a screenshot. Select the full window excluding the very top of the steam browser window where your LOGIN name is shown. But INCLUDE the Nickname, the steam URL bar fully, both sides and full bottom of the steam browser.
    - Click the "Diskette" icon, or click "File" and then "Save As...", and save it to your desktop.
    - Come back here and make a reply.
    - Drag the image into the reply on the forum from the desktop.

Requirements of the screenshot(s):
    - Exclude the Login name and steam wallet amount that is on the very top right.
    - MUST show the Steam URL in top left.
    - MUST show the NICKNAME in top middle.
    - MUST show the Steam window fully from left side to the right side of the window.
    - MUST show the related trade from the day before to up to at least 2 days after the trade or current date if that is earlier.
    - MUST show to the bottom of the steam browser window.
    - You are NOT to edit the screenshot, and NOT to blank out anything.
    - If you are using a custom skin, we will require you to redo this with the default Steam skin.
    For an example, click this screenshot: http://files.steamrep.com/1/2014-10/2014-10-12_20-16-58.png
  6. Sjru

Sjru Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:13315037
    Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:13315037
    @CastieL #,

Unfortunately, without the requested information, this report will be archived. Please open a new report with the requested information or evidence if you can provide it later.

Thanks.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.