1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Declined Report: 76561198173432803 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Samz, Nov 22, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Samz

Samz New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:34974332
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Item Fraud] Misrepresenting virtual items
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198173432803

Victim profile: 76561198030214392

What happened? Description:
    Took advantage of my ignorance when it comes to slaughter patterns and claims this http://i.imgur.com/SGorzb1.png is an angel pattern. The reason why it is circled is because he was attempting to show me where exactly the angel pattern is.

My friend pointed out that I was scammed and this https://gyazo.com/79ddca150b10b9a6555c6a97ed2438e6 is an actual angel pattern and you can clearly see an angel outlined.

https://gyazo.com/8e56ad021fa460be27e66de8fd144040
    And still continues to claim I can get atleast 250keys for this knife.
    https://gyazo.com/203fea6ddd45b749500f8a0742936798

All these screenshots will be uploaded as files in this form.

Because the chat was so long I also decided to screenshot the entire chat just in case you required any more evidence. It would make things a lot simpler if the admin that is reviewing this case is familiar with cs slaughter skins. Feel free to add me on steam and contact me further. You have my steam profile link provided. Thanks.​

Provide Evidence:
    More screenshots will be provided if required.​

Attached Files:

2. TFD_Industries™

TFD_Industries™ Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:23416765
    Hello @Samz
    Please upload the entire conversation, and your trade history following the instructions below.

Please refrain from cropping and/or editing the evidence if possible.
    You may block out your personal information like steam username and email. (Optional)
    Evidence is valid and accepted when it:
    - Display steam related evidence using steam client browser. (Required)
    - Excludes the Login name and steam wallet amount that is on the very top right. (Optional)
    - Shows the Steam URL in top left. (Required)
    - Shows the FULL Steam client browser. (Required)
    - Shows FULL chat window if providing chat records. (Required)
    - Shows the full browser if providing Paypal/Cash Transaction related evidence. (Required)
  3. Samz

Samz New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:34974332
    Here's the chat conversation and the trade history has my SteamID blacked out for obvious reasons.

Attached Files:

4. TFD_Industries™

Steam:
    Hello @Samz
    The evidence is sufficient for your report to be prioritized for further investigation.
    We appreciate your effort in filing this report, and please do so again if you encounter any scam attempts. Thank you.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  5. SWOHAN

SWOHAN New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:106583537
    Hello,

I am the accusated "SWOHAN".
    I feel like this accusation is unfair, really.

I am a legit trader, and honest too. I genuinely thought that the M9 Bayonet Slaughter Minimal Wear StatTrak that I was trading had an angel pattern. And as my friend just said "patterns are a subjective thing".
    You can read in the chatlogs that I never lied to "Samz", and I sayed that he "could maybe" sell it for 250 keys. I even said "potential profit". Many people on lounge said that their knife was worth really much and I did'nt value it at that much. And it's true that he could sell it at 250 keys on lounge, nothing is impossible and i've been surprised by the amount of profit I have gotten on some offers people randomly sent me.

I was honest during that trade, and I said in the begining of the conversation that it was okay if he did'nt want to trade with me.

I've already been hacked and scammed, as you can see on this screenshot, my M9 Bayonet Fade FN, when I only had that and like 40 euros: https://gyazo.com/6f0b0da26c7347d895896ac04a807aca
    And i've already given back keys when someone sent the wrong amount: https://gyazo.com/66a0e5d943b258fca40e4d9e9c8345c3
    I have never scammed and I will never scam anyone out of anything.

Again, I thought this knife had an angel pattern, I did'nt delete "Samz" after our trade and I even did an imgur to show him where i thought the pattern was. If he was unsure of the pattern he could have asked other traders or friends before the trade and not after it.

I'm sorry if you thought this was a scam, it was'nt, I don't think you made a such a bad trade. I was wrong and I will be more careful regarding to patterns in the future.

I'm not a native english speaker, please excuse my errors.

Best regards,

SWOHAN
  6. TFD_Industries™

Steam:
    Hello @SWOHAN
    I do agree that this report resides in the grey zone.
    However, the final decision would up to the admin who further review this case.
    Thank you for your patience.
  7. SWOHAN

SWOHAN New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:106583537
    Hello,

Thank you for your fast answer. Sorry for my late answer, I didn't see the thread before yesterday and I had to think about what to write because I was really shocked of this report.
    Grey zone means that you do not really know what to think about it right? I'm just unsure about that term, again sorry, i'm not a native english speaker.

Good night/day

SWOHAN
  8. Sjru

Sjru Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:13315037
    Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:13315037
    This may as well be a confusion between parties and the evidence/intent here is not clear or enough to warrant a tag.
    As such I'll deny this report, due to no other incidences however any further issue will be dealt swiftly.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.