1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Evidence Provided Report: 76561198174622907 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Previously Banned Reports' started by Scrappy Don't, Feb 20, 2016.

1. Scrappy Don't

Scrappy Don't New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:42075570
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] Steam Wallet fraud
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198174622907

Victim profile: 76561198044416868

What happened? Description:
    I was added by this Penguin guy, and he was telling me that he liked my knife and wanted to buy it; with steam wallet codes. He was willing to pay a whopping 250 dollars for my 75 dollar knife. A little too good to be true?

He has multiple pages of +rep, most of which I think are fake, as they are all the same comment all posted on the same day usually. He wanted to convince me to take his offer as seen by the chat. I told him I didn't trust him, and that I would rather have items. He made it into a group chat with a supposed buyer (Striker, steamid: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198242730110/), and he too tried to convince me that Penguin was trustworthy. Penguin reiterated that he was trustworthy, and then said that Striker was going to be our middleman. I knew where this was going, and I told them no. They claimed to have exchanged the wallet code, and they were waiting on me. Penguin claimed that Striker was an ALTERNATE ACCOUNT OF STEAMREP ADMIN: 76561198091229159 (CN - Trump)

Strange that an account with only one game would be an alternate account of a trusted steamrep admin, no?

So not only was this a wallet code scam, but it was also an impersonation of another user.

I will be submitting an alternate report for Striker.

After a little while Penguin got impatient. He started to call me a ✿✿✿✿✿✿ and a f✿✿✿✿✿ over and over again, and then proceeded to tell me to kill myself multiple times before kicking me from the groupchat.​

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
  3. Penguin 7

Penguin 7 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:107178589
    this report is for a steam wallet transaction that i asked him to go first and the new changed in steamrep policy they dont deal with steam wallet codes why is this not invalidated yet? plus why did i get the report when striker did all the tlaking and he was the one that sent the offer smh invalidate this please