1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Declined Report: 76561198175128202 - ([DOTA2] Dota2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Moka Chan, Aug 2, 2015.

1. Moka Chan

Moka Chan New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:86497295
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Item Fraud] Quick-switch trade scam or attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [DOTA2] Dota2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198175128202

Victim profile: 76561198133260318

What happened? Description:
    he post in dota2lounge.com trading immortal TI15 with juggernut bladekepper and windrunner immortal..i said can i trade with pugna immo and meepo immo..he said whether i know the rule..that i need to gift first because he is trusted trader with 14 rep..so he ask me too add him as friend..i add..and then i gift him the item that we deal on..a second after i gift the item he was offline..i thought that he unfriend me..​

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

2. PataPataPataPon

PataPataPataPon New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:107431237
    What the hell mate. You added me all u said was i send why should i say no if i like gifts? You GIFT me item PRESENT i love presents! Thanks. "Name change" i like changing names, u meaen i cant change names? my friend reminded me old good game patapon so i changed. Yes u sent me these items gifted i didnt knew who are u in the first place so i removed u cuz i was in game. If u want i can give ur items back if it was a mistake just wait till they are tradable and i give them back. But its gift. And jugg i dont have anymore already traded with other guy who sent me immos.
  3. Moka Chan

Moka Chan New User

Steam:
    lol..u even twist the fact..good for u then..just take the item..hope that can satisfy u..perhaps u wont had that without scam other..
  4. PataPataPataPon

PataPataPataPon New User

Steam:
    i was in game i didnt remember that it was u who wanted jugg. You added me and all u said was "HI I SEND" like what the hell? And after that other guy added me and we traded my jugg without any problems because when he added he said what he want to trade not like u . u didnt said anything just "ok i send"
  5. Moka Chan

Moka Chan New User

Steam:
    i wont add steam if u are not asked me in dota2lounge.com trading comment dude..
    just admit it..there is a proof in our trading comments..
  6. PataPataPataPon

PataPataPataPon New User

Steam:
    i told u i forgot cuz i was in intense game. i traded my jugg already and i told that if u want i give back when tradable cuz it was a mistake. i am not a scammer
  7. Moka Chan

Moka Chan New User

Steam:
    your jugger still in your inventory dear..i saw it..fine then..6's day from now..ill cancel this thread if u really give it back..
  8. PataPataPataPon

PataPataPataPon New User

Steam:
    I ALREADY TRADED MY JUGG THE SAME DAY THIS ACCIDENT HAPPENED. MAYBE ITS STEAM LAG TAHTS WHY U SEE THESE ITEMS IN MY IVENTORY SOMETIMES THIS HAPPENS. STOP THIS BULLSHIT I TOLD U I CAN GIVE THESE ITEMS BACK WHEN TRADABLE. IM LEGIT TRADE NOT SOME SCAMMER WHY SHOULD I RISK TO LOSE ACCOUNT WITH MARKET AND SO MANY REPS? MADE SO MANY TRADES VIA GIFT. ADD ME ON STEAM AND WHEN TRADABLE I GIVE BACK. AND TIP FOR FUTURE NEXT TIME U ADD SOMEONE WRITE WHY U ADD REMIND WHY U ADD. CUZ I RLY FORGOT CUZ I WAS IN GAME. sry for caps^^
  9. Roudydogg1

Roudydogg1 SteamRep Admin Friend Community

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:58227918
    Hello,

I apologize for the delay in responding to this report. Unfortunately, we will be unable to proceed with the report due to the following:
    • The entire chat conversation is either incomplete or missing, of which would contain the ENTIRE trade agreement and is vital for a report to be processed. The agreement should always be discussed within the Steam Chat.
    As such, this report will be marked Declined. Please read this guide: https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/report-submission-fundamentals.169802/ prior to submitting a report.

Regards.