1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Evidence Provided Report: 76561198175859782 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Previously Banned Reports' started by ZepperQ, May 19, 2016.

1. ZepperQ

ZepperQ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:52247223
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Item Fraud] Quick-switch trade scam or attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198175859782

Victim profile: 76561198064760175

What happened? Description:
    So i was betting on a website and then i was in the chat. Suddenly a mod asked how i got my EMS Katowice 2014 capsules and then he wanted to add me. After that he asked me if i wanted the test a new feature on the website and i said yes. I helped im test and he said thati should put in my EMS Katowice 2014 capsules because he wanted to test if it worked with expensive items and i said no that i dont wanted to do it. Then he asked me if i could put in $5 (one ESL One Cologne 2014 Legends and two other cases) and i was like sure. So i did that and everything was fine and he gave back the items this was yesterday. Then today he wanted me to do that again so the bot sent me a offer then he said that he needed to do something with the bot (see the screenshots for more information) and after a while the bot sent me a trade offer with my EMS Katowice 2014 capsules insted of my ESL One Cologne 2014 Legends. I didn't accept the offer becausei noticed that it was the wrong capsule. So he tried to scam me please look at the screenshots for more information.​

Provide Evidence:
    Message me if you need more evidence some of the screenshots are from mobile because the chat are from 2 days ago and i cant see it on my computer. I didn't really know where i should put this scam under so i put it under quick-switch because he switched my offer and tried to get me to accept it.​

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Thanks moving to review
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  3. Spuffy [TTFS]

Spuffy [TTFS] New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:59922373
    This is like the 5 report on this kid. And he scammed me out of 100$. If he gets let off for a 5th time I'm literally going to quit trading lmao. I understand this site doesn't confirms 100% of all scammers, but if you don't mark this one then you are letting another scammer get away with doing this s✿✿✿.