1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Report: 76561198176954605 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Mαmα❀Duck, Mar 4, 2015.

1. Mαmα❀Duck

Mαmα❀Duck New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:94643417
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Item Fraud] Quick-switch trade scam or attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198176954605

Victim profile: 76561198149552562

What happened? Description:
    Some user claimed he would buy my unusual and kept asking me if it were a dupp and insisted that I can give it to a friend or to a "admin" he knows even though I told him several times already that he can check Backpack.tf. So I got a trusted friend to help me and but in the mean time he asked for another unusual that is worth alot and i checked his bp before and knew he doesn't even have enough for it, so I kinda knew I felt some sketchy vibe. But as I traded the item to my friend for him to "check"(when really he was making a alt account with my name and picture) and tried sending my friend a trade inv as if it were me. In no surprise, my friend told me as soon as he tried the trade invite, and I called him out and his fail scam. He then removes me and makes his profile private. He also left this account with other several names. Gj. Btw I refreshed the page of the alt account and is going through multiple name and picture changes, so he's still doing it. Link to alt account: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198177035259/

Provide Evidence:
    [​IMG][/URL][/IMG] [​IMG][/URL][/IMG] [​IMG][/URL][/IMG] [​IMG][/URL][/IMG] [​IMG][/URL][/IMG] [​IMG][/URL][/IMG] [​IMG][/URL][/IMG] [​IMG][/URL][/IMG]
    Link to Alt account:
    http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198177035259/

Attached Files:

2. juniper ☥ .bmg

juniper ☥ .bmg New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:57211197
  3. Mαmα❀Duck

Mαmα❀Duck New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:94643417
    Yea, this is loser is part of the scum of the earth. Trying to steal from people their hard earned stuff. I despise anyone who would be lazy and try to steal from people that work their asses off.

This is a low scam though. People wouldn't fall for this at all, because most people with high valued items are not stupid. Which is why they have the high value of a item, either from trading or from having a job.
    It's sad to see someone is willing to stoop so low just to steal.
  4. Vintage Cobra

Vintage Cobra Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:12913087
    Added to account's list of offenses.
    Thank you for your report!