1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198179587538 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by nhannon9, Sep 20, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nhannon9

nhannon9 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:53446007
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198179587538

Victim profile: 76561198067157742

What happened? Description:
    I posted to trade my Huntsman Knife on CSGOLounge for real cash via PayPal.

I had a successful trade earlier, and this person seemed like he had a good reputation. Lots of positive comments on his profile, decently high profile level on Steam, positive reputation on CSGOLounge, and I didn't think it could go wrong.

He even verified the amount of money to send me via PayPal, whether or not I wanted any specific notes in the payment, etc. We agreed to send simultaneously after he also verified that I didn't have email verification on. I sent it, and he claimed he did too. After seeing no new activity on PayPal, I asked him to verify my PayPal email. At that point, he finally replied that he copied and pasted it, so it couldn't have gone wrong. He then de-friended me, and blocked communications.​

Provide Evidence:
    Screenshot 1 shows the agreement to trade, our negotiation of accepting at the same time, initiating the trade window, etc. It also shows him claiming he sent the payment and then finally de-friending me.

Screenshot 2 shows the trade I accepted.

Screenshot 3 shows that I have not received any payment via PayPal in the last month.

If any other proof is needed I can take more screenshots.​

Attached Files:

2. Artiikz

Artiikz New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:50506856
    Isn't this good enough proof?
  3. Cyborg

Cyborg Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:65481715
    Hello @nhannon9

In order to process your report, we will need an uncropped and unedited screenshot of your inventory history http://steamcommunity.com/id/76561198067157742/inventoryhistory/ from the steam application, as well as an uncropped screenshot of your paypal that has "all activity" shown. We also need an unedited copy of the chat screenshots. Thanks!
  4. Tio José das Vacas

Tio José das Vacas SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:32194479
    Since no further information has been provided for over 7 days, I'm going to Archive this report. Feel free to re-submit your report with the requested evidence. Be sure to re-upload all evidence previously provided, and provide a link to this thread.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.