1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198179828091 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by DragonFyZex, Jan 9, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DragonFyZex

DragonFyZex New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:104529601
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Item Fraud] Fake items or item duplication
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198179828091

Victim profile: 76561198169324931

What happened? Description:
    To start off, a person named Benny told me about this guy and I was pretty stupid at the time so I fell for the scam. Benny was a guy that I friended at a end of a match in CS:GO. I don't have the chat, but he said that he knows a friend who can dupe things. So I decided to try it out. I gave him my 3 cent nova and then he made 6 more novas. I was completely surprised that he could dupe and thought I could trust him. So I gave him my Stattrak Minimal Wear Awp Man-o-War and 2 keys I owed my friends. I know I shouldn't have done that and I am deeply sorry. He said it would take 15 minutes and I waited for about 5 minutes. I noticed the Awp wasn't in his inventory and he said they were in the duper. Then he went offline but when I checked, he was online. So I figured he blocked me and then I finally noticed I got scammed. I got to Benny's chat and asked him that guy was a scammer. After that, I noticed he had my awp and 2 keys! I was mad at him and told him to give it back. I realized he was that guy and himself. He had 2 accounts. Then he said that the duper guy gave it to him to hold it on. He then blocked me and I reported both of them to steam. Then he unblocked me and said "I will give the items back." He went offline but he was still online so he blocked me again. I am pretty sure steam support is really mad because I sent about like 10 reports saying things about it. He never gave me back the items.​

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

2. DragonFyZex

DragonFyZex New User

Steam:
  3. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Please don't bump reports - as for this one you are lacking vital evidence such as the chat/agreement/discussion ..do you have this @DragonFyZex
  4. DragonFyZex

DragonFyZex New User

Steam:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.