1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Report: 76561198184420127 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Pootis-Man | trade.tf, May 17, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pootis-Man | trade.tf

Pootis-Man | trade.tf New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:97615649
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Gambling] Gambling fraud or spycrab runner
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198184420127

Victim profile: 76561198155497026

What happened? Description:
    This guy added me randomly and told me that he is an admin of a roulette site, he said he cans make me win but he wants 40 % of the reward, so I asked a proof and he told me twice who will be the winner on the site then I believed him and he told me that the items value must be 20 $ or more , he asked me to trade my ak and m4 I sent the trade offer then I won but I didn't put my trade offer link on the site so I lost around 20 $. After that I placed my trade offer link and I placed others items in the trade then I sent and he told me the value is 19.5 ! And the roulette end and I couldn't win so I lost 40 $ , I was like f*ck it i'm gonna trade the knife for the bet so I did it , he made me win but the bot didn't send me a trade offer, even after 10 hours still not trade offer... I came back on the site and I went in the setting and I saw that my trade offer link was removed so I placed it again but around 1 hour later I came back on the site and I checked the settings and the trade offer link was again removed... So I lost my knife and some items... And the guy just removed me , what a suprise lol.​

Provide Evidence:
    I sent to the bot my knife and some cs:go items and he didn't send me a trade offer with the items that I with roulette.​

Attached Files:

2. Pootis-Man | trade.tf

Steam:
  3. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    @Pootis-Man | trade.tf
    Please provide a full screen shot of your Trade Inventory History for last few days to present (NOT TRADE OFFER!!)- open this with a web browser, move your mouse over the users name in question so it shows up the hypertext popup URL at the bottom of the screen - take the screen shot DO NOT edit it in anyway and upload.

Reminder too : All evidence must be uploaded directly to report here- not imgur or any other place.
  4. Pootis-Man | trade.tf

Steam:
    what do you mean by a full screen shot of my trade inventory history ? ^^
  5. Pootis-Man | trade.tf

Steam:
    here are the trade inventory history for last few days to present and the rest of the pictures of the chat.

Attached Files:

6. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Ok reference:
    | steamname: DEPOSIT BOT #41
    | steam3ID: [U:1:326998608]
    | steamID32: STEAM_0:0:163499304
    | steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198287264336
    | customURL:
    | steamrep: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198287264336

This so called Bot is already tagged/banned as of two days ago thru a partner comm.

As for the accused - I'll move to review but in the future we need PC screen shots not mobile it makes it super hard to accept them and they often don't show date stamps on them.
  7. Pootis-Man | trade.tf

Steam:
    Sorry but I can't get some PC screen shots because I got scammed the last night and the steam chat doesn't keep the text...
  8. ham2

ham2 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:52155995
  9. ham2

ham2 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:52155995
    And here is full conversation with him:
  10. Tio José das Vacas

Tio José das Vacas SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:32194479
    Hello,

Your report was accepted and the accused was banned. Feel free to report a violation via their Steam profile.

In order to do that, you have to:
    1. Visit the accuseds profile
    2. Click MORE drop-down located at the top right of the page
    3. Choose REPORT VIOLATION
    4. Select the violation, then describe it and provide the evidence
    5. Click SUBMIT REPORT

Click here to view an animated gif that shows how to report a violation.

Thank you for reporting this user.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.