1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198184608723 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by definitioN [BUYING KEYS], Jul 16, 2016.

1. definitioN [BUYING KEYS]

definitioN [BUYING KEYS] New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:5032913
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] Other cash fraud (webmoney, bitcoin, etc)
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198184608723

Victim profile: 76561197970331554

What happened? Description:
    I have been working with this guy for the last 8 months, always going first, he always pays up. Sold him over 10 000 keys easily, never had a problem whatsoever. Some times id give him the keys upfront a few hours he would still come up. This time it was different, you will get a few more reports as well since he scammed a few more guys for a more bigger sum of keys. I only sent him 98. Proof below.​

Provide Evidence:
    So he asked me if i had keys for sale i said i had to check how many are tradable, i got 98 tradable and told him so. He said that he will send the money in a few hours cause of his inet and such but i would be away then and maybe on the phone at best so i told him to send the money later and ill send him the keys now, take notice, i have been selling him keys for the past 8 months maybe every week and a half or so. Then he ignored me some and said he was getting tattooed and that i didn't send him my email so i sent him then, but when i woke up this morning...he deleted me, and all my friends that he had scammed also.

View attachment 441797
    The profile

View attachment 441799

I tried inviting him and even wrote a comment on his profile but he deleted it and turned off the comments ofc. He didn't block me tho...

View attachment 441798

And least but not last, the trade history.

View attachment 441801

I am mad but not as much as my friends who lost way more then me...their reports should be incoming as well. Cheers.​

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    @definitioN [BUYING KEYS]
    Please provide a full screen shot of your Trade Inventory History for last few days to present (NOT TRADE OFFER!!)- open this with a web browser, move your mouse over the users name in question so it shows up the hypertext popup URL at the bottom of the screen - take the screen shot DO NOT edit it in anyway and upload. Also need a screen shot of your payment method activity for let’s say the last several days full screen DO NOT edit this shot in anyway. Upload here.
  3. Potatoebola S> keys

Potatoebola S> keys New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:49337338
    He scammed me too. im making a report.
  4. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
  5. Tio José das Vacas

Tio José das Vacas SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:32194479
    Hello @definitioN [BUYING KEYS],
    Since no further information has been provided for over 7 days, I'm going to Archive this report. Feel free to re-submit your report with the requested evidence. Be sure to re-upload all evidence previously provided, and provide a link to this thread.