1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Report: 76561198184608723 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Potatoebola S> keys, Jul 22, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Potatoebola S> keys

Potatoebola S> keys New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:49337338
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] Other cash fraud (webmoney, bitcoin, etc)
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198184608723

Victim profile: 76561198058940405

What happened? Description:
    I found this man on Steamgifts and started selling him keys. As he was more reputated then me so I had to go first. I sold him about 200-700 keys, and I always went first and got the money instantly until today, when he scammed me.​

Provide Evidence:
    Well What happened?
    I ran out of Skrill € and as usual, i sent him trade offer 24 hours ago and wrote every detail in it and went to sleep. i thought that he will come online and send me the money. The next day, when I woke up, saw the Skrill, empty, offer, still there. Checked his last online and it was showing 12 hours or more (i don't remember). So I waited whole day and he was still offline. In the mean time, i found a guy to whom i sold 50 keys just to fulfill my need. Then he came online and messaged me. The offer was cancelled of course as i sent the keys to other person. I chatted with him and offer him again. he accepted the offer. i said wait, dont send the money now. let me get the rest of the keys and then send money at once. after sending him the rest of the keys, i found out that i didnt send him 1 key. so i messaged him and tried offering him when i saw that i can offer him. i checked the chat and was able to send message and he was showing online. Then i checked on the offer and still that issue. then i messaged him that im unable to offer you. and suddenly after a minute or two he unfriended me. I lost 286 keys. And I still dont know, how did he scammed. he was such a nice person. Always sends the money on time. and all good.

I hope that admins will look into this matter and ban him

Thanks​

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Need to see a Skrill full screenshot of activity for last several days to present. Also need to see trade inventory history - open this in a web browser, hover your mouse pointer over the users name so it shows up the URL at the bottom - both screens need to be full no edits no cropping.
  3. Potatoebola S> keys

Steam:
    As its my personal Skrill, so can i message you the skrill screenshots? and steam here.
  4. Potatoebola S> keys

Steam:
    Trade History Screenshots.

Attached Files:

5. Potatoebola S> keys

Steam:
    hello?
  6. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    hi
  7. Potatoebola S> keys

Steam:
    Would you mind taking it on a serious note? And reply to my above comments. So that i can get this scammer tagged.
  8. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    I am being serious - still waiting on what I asked for.
    You can post what I requested and in the reply ask that they be set private for staff only but don't count on us rushing to it- we have a few thousand reports to go thru which is why I or anyone else get around to replying to this report Saturday.
  9. Potatoebola S> keys

Steam:
    Here are the screenshots.

I want them to be set private for staff only.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 26, 2016
  10. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Thank smoving to review
  11. Potatoebola S> keys

Steam:
  12. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    @Potatoebola S> keys Don't bump reports - the objective is meet - a report is here for others to research and decide if they wish to deal with this user or you for that matter.
    Some reports never reach this stage. If its reviewed then great if not don't worry about it and don't bump it. Thanks!
  13. Potatoebola S> keys

Steam:
    well, i just want this unconfirmed report to be confirmed and he must be in scammer list of Stream Rep.
  14. Tio José das Vacas

Tio José das Vacas SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:32194479
    Hello,

Your report was accepted and the accused was banned. Feel free to report a violation via their Steam profile.

In order to do that, you have to:
    1. Visit the accuseds profile
    2. Click MORE drop-down located at the top right of the page
    3. Choose REPORT VIOLATION
    4. Select the violation, then describe it and provide the evidence
    5. Click SUBMIT REPORT

Click here to view an animated gif that shows how to report a violation.

Thank you for reporting this user.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.