1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198185037686 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by duckman, Oct 30, 2015.

1. duckman

duckman Unconfirmed Reports

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:143408418
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198185037686

Victim profile: 76561198247082564

What happened? Description:
    User added me and said he wanted to buy my items (ak vulcan and m4 hb). i agreed, but he insisted we screenshare. i was sceptical, but i tried it out. we chose teamviewer. he has explained to me that neither him nor me can control each other's pcs without premission. i have tried it out on his pc and i couldnt control it. he said that he has to switch to his laptop and it would take a minute, i waited. in the meanwhile i have sent him the trade for my items, but didntaccept it in my email. we hopped in teamviewer again and suddenly he had taken contol of my pc and accepted the trade. i couldnt do anything, i have tried turning my pc off, but it was too late. he had taken the skins and blocked me, so i dont have a screenshot of our chat, but i do have a screenshot of my trade history to prove it.​

Provide Evidence:
    this is the screenshot of my trade history. it is the first trade​

Attached Files:

2. Katpolice

Katpolice New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:92954363
    Hello, can you provide a uncropped screenshot of your trade history, and screenshots of the conversation you had with the accused? Thanks!
  3. duckman

duckman Unconfirmed Reports

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:143408418
    i said,l i dont have a screenshot of our chat because i turned off my pc and he blocked me. and the screenshot isn't cropped... here is another one of my trade history. and also my paypal history to prove i haven't gotten the money.

Attached Files:

4. Tio José das Vacas

Tio José das Vacas SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:32194479
    Hello @duckman, the agreement is vital evidence here, it states what items are going to be traded and in what circumstances. Since you dont have it I'm unable to process your report. Archiving.