1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198186318885 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by unknown 14, Mar 26, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. unknown 14

unknown 14 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:17666001
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Other] Any other fraudulant behavior
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198186318885

Victim profile: 76561197995597730

What happened? Description:
    scammed AK vulcan FN via exploiting past trade experience with him. He says he wants my Vulcan FN as he says he wants to borrow my AK to see "exactly" how many coins he can get ( "can i get it to know exactly how much coin i can get?" ) and offer me a trade. Previous experience with him was honest and trouble-free so I agreed and offered to lend it to him. He takes it and Blocks me. more info. in description.​

Provide Evidence:
    Scammed my AK VULCAN FN

Background:

He added me to buy my sticker for keys. We managed to trade a fairly large amount of stickers/keys . He says he finds coin sites that overvalues skins/stickers and he pays me via keys for it. Sometimes he asks me for stickers to test if its accepted by the coin sites . and I lend it to him and he returns the said item to me and trades me key for it . As we do more trade, I begin to trust him, there was little reason not to as he followed through on all his obligation.

And today he "borrows" my AK and runs (BLOCKS me)

The SCAM:

He says he wants my Vulcan FN as he says he wants to borrow my AK to see "exactly" how many coins he can get ( "can i get it to know exactly how much coin i can get?" ) and offer me a trade. Previous experience with him was trouble free so I agreed and offered to lend it to him. He takes it and Blocks me.

I have attached the flowing images.

Scammed & my ak in his invo: My ak leaving my invo to his.

Convo series : the conversation between him and me regarding the ak.

lend him stickers... : few examples of where he asked my items to test if his coin website accepted those skins and promptly returned them to me.

Blocked : me getting blocked

As we had traded hundreds of dollar worth of items before I had little reason to doubt him. but guess I was wrong, I was naive enough to think that people are honest. anyways here is the full/All conversation since he added me few days ago,

Code:
    http://imgur.com/a/9FUCb
    If I am missing something please let me know.

Regards/

Attached Files:

2. a Gentleman

a Gentleman SteamRep Moderator Partner Community Donator - Tier V

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:25990581
    Do you have the part in the conversation where he explicitly asks you for the AK-47 FN Vulcan in order to check the value of it on his "secret" site?
  3. a Gentleman

a Gentleman SteamRep Moderator Partner Community Donator - Tier V

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:25990581
    Hello unknown 14,

You have seven days to produce the information requested.
    If no evidence is presented within this time frame, the report will be marked as invalid.

Best,
    Gentleman
  4. Clive

Clive SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:43668349
    This thread has been archived since the requested information was not provided. If you obtain the requested information, please create a new report.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.