1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Evidence Provided Report: 76561198189157828 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by kjootyツ, Oct 21, 2014.

1. kjootyツ

kjootyツ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:66010594
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Accomplice] Alternate account of hijacker or scammer
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198189157828

Victim profile: 76561198092286917

What happened? Description:
    I posted a trade on CS:GO lounge for my FT flip knife case hardened. This dude added me and said he would buy me virtually any knife under 100 euros. At this point, I was kinda sketchy. He then asked my to trade the knife to a friend to get to know it wouldn't be duped. I gave it to my brother, and as I walked into his room, he got invited to a group chat with someone impersonating me.​

Provide Evidence:
    He promised to buy me any knife I wanted under 90 euros, so I was kind of sketchy beforehand. He told me duped items will make him lose money, in order to check it I had to give it to a friend. I gave it to my brother and he added my friend. What he didn't know was that my "friend" actually was my brother so I was reading with him all along ^__^. He made a group chat with a fake account that was impersonating me. However, this account is a low level account and I just want to make sure the main fish gets caught. So here are the chat logs and screenshots. I think the evidence is overconclusive.​

Attached Files:

2. SIVARTZ

SIVARTZ Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:46928737
    I need a picture of the entire chat agreement between you and the accused including any multi-chat that you had.
    I need the Steam Id of the person that impersonated you.
  3. kjootyツ

kjootyツ New User

Steam:
    I deleted him from friends, so I can't view the chat log anymore. The multichat is in the 2nd screenshot, and I can't find the impersonators id.
  4. SIVARTZ

SIVARTZ Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:46928737
    Well I was hoping that you still had the chat but It is not really needed. He openly admits that he scammed you in the chat you provided. I just wish we could have got his alt account also.
  5. kjootyツ

kjootyツ New User

Steam:
    I am sorry -- will keep that in mind for the future.