1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Report: 76561198189996066 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by GODfr0zeN, Jan 21, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GODfr0zeN

GODfr0zeN New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:52786750
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198189996066

Victim profile: 76561198065839228

What happened? Description:
    After lunch I got added by "Shinji Hino" after I made an advertisement on the Steam trading forums. He then proceeded to make me a decent offer, An m9 bayonet doppler fn phase 1 for my gut knife lore with a "few skins". Seeing that the Bayonet wasn't in his inventory, I asked where it was. He told me that he was "purchasing it off of OPskins" and that we would trade after he got it. A little while later he told me we would "do the trade to the terms on his profile." His terms were that I send the knife, then he'll purchase the Bayonet from OPskins and send it to me. This was very clearly a scam. He then proceeded to tell me his "Steamrep was good" and that he's done the trade before. The Screenshot he sent and the screenshots on his profile are all falsified. In one image of "proof" he shows a chat log of him talking to someone that has broken English identical to his. When I accused him of scamming, he tried one last time to decieve me and then stopped responding all-together.​

Provide Evidence:
    Link he sent me to pressure me to do the trade.
    http://imgur.com/a/jr0Xh
    http://imgur.com/a/HlgFI
    I copy then edited the 'what happened' section from another people because i don't want to waste my time on just one s✿✿✿ scammer. This man clearly a scammer and should be blacklisted.​

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Thanks - do keep in mind that this user is already banned/tagged..there isn't any more we can do to this user. Should you come across a user like this again it is best to just report them to Valve, delete and move on.

This user has no intentions on stopping doing what he's doing - nothing more we can do to stop him.
    Be sure to report to Valve
    In order to do that, you have to:
    1. Visit the accuseds profile
    2. Click MORE drop-down located at the top right of the page
    3. Choose REPORT VIOLATION
    4. Select the violation, then describe it and provide the evidence
    5. Click SUBMIT REPORT

Click here to view an animated gif that shows how to report a violation.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.