1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198191206050 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Takashi, Jun 27, 2015.

1. Takashi

Takashi New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:30874403
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198191206050

Victim profile: 76561198022014534

What happened? Description:
    I was talking with this guy on steam after he added me about being interested in my knife. We chatted for awhile, until we were ready to make the trade. I was taking every precaution that i possibly could to avoid being scammed until i slipped. He asked me to trade with him my knife for nothing so that he could prove my email was correct and working. I knew that it would send me an email asking me to confirm the trade so i went along with it. He said he wanted me to forward it to him in an email so that he could screenshot it for evidence and told me lies about how he couldn't accept it due to him not being logged on to my account on his computer and having a different ip adress than i have. Bottom line, i fell for it and sent him the trade offer and as soon as he got it, he accepted the knife and then ended the call he had with me on skype. He then further sent a message to my buddy that went "White Tiger: Report me, it wont fix anythign tbh, gg boys. you guys weere good." and changed his skype name to "Real name is terry, gg boys". I believe that just these parts are self evident that he scammed me. One of the pictures is my Bayonet marble fade factory new that he scammed from me inside his inventory..​

Provide Evidence:
    All of these screenshots should provide enough evidence to prove that he scammed me.. View attachment 281439 View attachment 281440 View attachment 281437

Attached Files:

2. La torta qualunque

La torta qualunque New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:50612707
    I'have been scammed by this guy too, at least i managed to get an AWP from him and a Tradeban for the scammed :p
  3. Takashi

Takashi New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:30874403
    Dang.. well, i contacted Steam support, so maybe they will help me get my knife back.
  4. La torta qualunque

La torta qualunque New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:50612707
    They won't, sorry...
  5. Salmon

Salmon Caution on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:21003377
    Valve does not return scammed items.
  6. Tio José das Vacas

Tio José das Vacas SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:32194479
    Hello @Takashi , do you have any agreement in the steam or anything to link the accused to that skype conversation?
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  7. Tio José das Vacas

Tio José das Vacas SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:32194479
    Since no further information has been provided for over 7 days, I'm going to Archive this report. Feel free to re-submit your report with the requested evidence. Be sure to re-upload all evidence previously provided, and provide a link to this thread.