1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid Report: 76561198192448781 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Pr1deTenDo, Feb 9, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pr1deTenDo

Pr1deTenDo New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:139815070
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Other] Any other fraudulant behavior
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198192448781

Victim profile: 76561198239895868

What happened? Description:
    Him and I made a deal saying that 80$ then I get his knife. After almost a month I finally go the money and gave it to him then he decides to blackmail me saying he wants more or no knife and delete me as a friend.​

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    @Pr1deTenDo Do you have the original agreement as you two discussed?
  3. Pr1deTenDo

Pr1deTenDo New User

Steam:
    I don't he kept going offline then back online and I had to do a steam update so I lost the original messages, but if you read the message I sent about how we agreed 10 days then I get the knife that is basically the whole argument. We made a deal that I give him 10$ and wait 10 days he gives me his knife and I said deal, right after we did in his words no editing or changing the deal after we are done I'm deleting you and going separate ways. That is basically all the story. Sorry I cant the original text but that is basically it.
  4. Pr1deTenDo

Pr1deTenDo New User

Steam:
    And after doing all of this he kept going on about wanting more he said I'm changing the deal you give me 25$ steam wallet card and ill give you knife and 125$ card or no deal I will delete you I swear.. That is what he kept saying, and I told him numerous times I don't have lots of money I'm 17 without a job and I already went through lots of trouble things to get the money for him and then he kept going on and didn't care about anything I said.
  5. Doodle 2

Doodle 2 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:116091526
    @Pr1dendo it`s not right prouve i am a scamer where are prouves ? You block me because you try to scame me where it`s my fauls ? really i don`t understand you forget i gived for that items 10 $ wallet ? then you sayed i want you knife ? seriosly man why you try to do this for me?
  6. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    I'm afraid without the chat agreement/discussion something something a broken agreement we can't continue with this report.

Invalidating on these grounds.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.